61.9 KB · Views: 171
  • ford_ccv_2.jpg
    ford_ccv_2.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 136
  • ford_ccv_3.jpg
    ford_ccv_3.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 128
Reaction score
Are you guys going to release the one crankcase vent kit that simply connects to the outlet of the factory CCV box and vents to atmosphere? And with this kit, does it come with a cap or plug to block off the intake side on the intake manifold? The parts listed on your site does not show a cap for it. Thanks!

Last edited:

HS-MotorsportsZane

Reaction score
Are you guys going to release the one crankcase vent kit that simply connects to the outlet of the factory CCV box and vents to atmosphere? And with this kit, does it come with a cap or plug to block off the intake side on the intake manifold? The parts listed on your site does not show a cap for it. Thanks!

Yes, We have 100 of those adapters here we made now. We are trying to get then up on our site as we speak. Yes a cap is included. Thanks.

Reaction score
John, I know you took pictures along the way but about how long did it take to do the install start to finish? I have customers asking periodically and it would be nice to know how long it took someone that had never done it before.

jcain

Reaction score
I had to take the 2y/o for some spins in the cozy coupe, and partake in a few beverages. With clear and concise instructions, 30mins no prob.

maxxedout

Reaction score
How much oil/vapor comes out of the hose? I'm just wondering if I'll have a mess under the truck if I do this mod.

jcain

Reaction score
Dallas is out of the shop til next week. Might just try calling the shop or using the main email.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.