H&S Motorsports 6.4 Divided Turbo Kit Available!!!

Reaction score
Here you go ladies and gentlemen! The new 6.4 divided pedestal kits are available now with multiple turbo options.

H&S Motorsports is proud to introduce the SX-E Single Turbo Kit for the 2008 - 2010 6.4L Power Stroke diesel. This kit is designed to replace the factory compound turbocharger setup with a new BorgWarner SX-E single turbo to provide not only a performance increase, but also to gain reliability over the factory units.

We offer several different compressor wheel options with this kit:
- 63mm Forged-Milled Compressor Wheel (575-625 WHP)
- 64mm Forged-Milled Compressor Wheel (600-650 WHP)
- 66mm Forged-Milled Compressor Wheel (625-675 WHP)
- 69mm Forged-Milled Compressor Wheel (650-700 WHP)
(All of the above options include the 73mm turbine wheel and .91 A/R divided turbine housing.)

Kits in stock and ready to ship for $2,999.

Additional information available here.

Attachments

• 342003-2_1_2.jpg
    342003-2_1_2.jpg
    13.5 KB · Views: 155

HS-MotorsportsZane

Reaction score
I've been driving the SX-E 66mm on the 6.4 here for a month or so here now. The thing is very responsive down low and make's great power on the top. The new turbine wheel design mated with new billet compressor wheels work very well. Pretty hard to do with an "out of the box" charger, but I think they nailed it. Much better than the old stuff, towing and daily driving are a good time with this one:)

d.evil

Reaction score
Just curious how safe the 63 &64mm kits are on non-studded engines. My stockers have 153k on them, and its just a matter of time before one goes out. This kit looks very nice, but am worried to go to a single without studs. Does the 66mm shop truck you mention have studs?
Just installed a MM on my 6.4 and love it! I've had one on my 6.7 for 70K+ miles and love that as well. Thanks for the great products!

Radioflyer

Reaction score
The head gaskets can let go with stock turbo's. I'd say a 63 or 64 you'd be taking the same risk IMO. I'd stud it just to be safe, again that's just me.

HS-MotorsportsZane

Reaction score
Just curious how safe the 63 &64mm kits are on non-studded engines. My stockers have 153k on them, and its just a matter of time before one goes out. This kit looks very nice, but am worried to go to a single without studs. Does the 66mm shop truck you mention have studs?
Just installed a MM on my 6.4 and love it! I've had one on my 6.7 for 70K+ miles and love that as well. Thanks for the great products!

The 6.4 here has had a single on it for 64k miles. Bone stock, no studs, never had head gaskets. Truck has had I can't even remember how many dyno runs testing various things, as well as many very heavy towing trips......... EBP is the killer in those junk factory vgt turbo's, just my opinion..........I'm not saying you'll never have a problem, that is just our findings here with this truck. The 64mm is a great upgrade if you are just looking for a little performance and reliability.

Last edited:

ChattyCathy

Reaction score
The 6.4 here has had a single on it for 64k miles. Bone stock, no studs, never had head gaskets. Truck has had I can't even remember how many dyno runs testing various things, as well as many very heavy towing trips......... EBP is the killer in those junk factory vgt turbo's, just my opinion..........I'm not saying you'll never have a problem, that is just our findings here with this truck. The 64mm is a great upgrade if you are just looking for a little performance and reliability.

I beat the living **** out of yore truck when I drove it.

SEABEE08FX4

Reaction score

I've probably had a single set up on my 6.4 longer than anyone on this forum, I wasn't the first one to have it but I believe I've owned and driven one longer than anyone else here. Long and short of it I've ran a few different sized singles and only recently did I have to fix a head gasket. My truck has been singled for almost 5 years now, the lower back pressure really takes some of the stress off of the head gaskets. The new BW SXE turbos really do drive nicely, the unclipped turbine helps a lot with daily drivability and spool up.

HS-MotorsportsZane

Reaction score
I've probably had a single set up on my 6.4 longer than anyone on this forum, I wasn't the first one to have it but I believe I've owned and driven one longer than anyone else here. Long and short of it I've ran a few different sized singles and only recently did I have to fix a head gasket. My truck has been singled for almost 5 years now, the lower back pressure really takes some of the stress off of the head gaskets. The new BW SXE turbos really do drive nicely, the unclipped turbine helps a lot with daily drivability and spool up.

How many miles on your truck at the time of head gasket repair?

HS-MotorsportsZane

Reaction score
Got the 6.4 here with 34k on it, was stock then. Put the single turbo kit on, has 95k on it now.........Hope I'm not living on borrowed time, I hate working on my own stuff:)

SEABEE08FX4

Reaction score
Got the 6.4 here with 34k on it, was stock then. Put the single turbo kit on, has 95k on it now.........Hope I'm not living on borrowed time, I hate working on my own stuff:)

I doubt it, my HG issue was more related to a bad radiator leak than anything else. I mean there were a few higher boost situations along the way that contributed I'm sure, but I blame the leak and me taking too long to address it as the root cause.

HS-MotorsportsZane

Reaction score
69mm SX-E did about 700 on our dyno, the 66mm SX-E made more peak torque, but about 18hp less on the top end. I would take the better drive ability of the 66mm if I had a choice between the two.......That's just me though.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.