Best Detail Around Portland/Beaverton Area

Sterling6.7

Reaction score
Anybody know of a good one? Or even a sh!itty one to stay away from? Thanks in advance.

Layson

Reaction score
Try Mike at Trend Setters. He is a diesel guy and is into trucks and has a nice shop. Does lift kits and all the fun stuff. Has some pretty high end nice cars that roll through that shop too.

(503) 252-4000

145 SE 82nd Ave
Portland

Sterling6.7

Reaction score
Thank you. I happened to be down the street today having lunch with the wife and kids, so I stopped in. I spoke with the manager and he said that they don't do detailing anymore. Said they couldn't really make a buck on it. Guess I am back to square one. I really want someone that knows their shti, can take their time and do a good job. I don't want a crappy job by someone with a garden sprayer.

There are a couple places in Beaverton that I wonder about. One is called 503 Motoring and the other is Fresh Start Detail. Does anyone know anything about either of these?

Jomax

Reaction score
Join autogeek.net they will know which detailer is good in that area.

For a FULL detail. Be prepared to pay,

Depending on what they do, it can get to 700-800$.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sterling6.7

Reaction score
Thank you. I will give that a shot. I'm am willing to pay for a good job, but I haven't been able to find one close by yet.

Sterling6.7

Reaction score
Thomas Dekany for paint correction and Opticoat install. $65/hr. for however long it takes.

Latest posts

Members online