0 boost until 2000 rpm

nlewman

Reaction score
Did some googling, can find some threads that relate but none exactly. My truck won't build any boost at all until after 2000 rpm. I know it's not a fueling problem because with my ts6 on anything but stock, it hazes pretty bad until 2000 rpm. Cant get past about 14 psi on any tune, and I just can't get out of my own way. Any idea? Don't see any soot on the fire wall behind the up pipes. Has a very slight lope at idle sometimes, so slight I can't get it on video.

97 f350 cclbd
4.56 rear end
6637 Intake
3 inch downpipe 4 inch straight
Ts6 with canned tunes
Torque pro reader
Boost and egt gauges.
93412c62f6d11bbce12dd05fe826e3bd.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

nlewman

Reaction score
I have checked for boost leaks, but when I did it a while ago I neglected to block off the ccv, and I got a pretty huge leak out from under my valve cover.

I did have some leaks around the plenum boots, which I have remedied with some new boots from riff raff, put on with some hairspray.

nlewman

Reaction score
I know what the ebpv sounds like, it's not that. At least it doesn't sound like it. My egts are always pretty low. I've never had a problem with them, don't think I've ever seen my gauge go over 1100. I attribute that to my 4.56s.ill try the air filter.

rrchlin

Reaction score
I was reading about CPS sensors earlier and the timing. Apparently not all CPS will just shut ur truck down. Maybe your CPS is wayyy retarding your timing.

Anybody know if that's possible?
My trucks only hitting about 20PSI but takes til like 70 to do that. Hoping new injectors fix that. I did do new manifolds and uppipes and got it from 9-10 psi to 20psi. Not sure if I'm still leaking or not. Checking for soot is kind of hard.

Latest posts

Members online