6.7 rear bucket seats in

02bigstrokin

Reaction score
Looks great.........Where did you get the seats?

Thanks man. I got them off ebay. Only place I could find any. And I only found one or two sets on there. I've got a good friend that works for lkq which is one of the biggest used car parts companies in the U.S. and he couldn't even find me any. they are hard to come by. Originally I bought some 2011 f150 seats and they are the exact same pads and material as the 250 just different mounting feet. but instead of making brackets like we were originally going to do when I test fit one of my fronts in the rear I liked the fact that they bolted up perfect. So I ordered 250 seats and now I'm reselling the f150 ones and my rear bench.

WhiteMamba_Scorpion

Reaction score
That is badass. Did they use to offer rear captains as an option on the older trucks? I thought I saw a 6.0 king ranch with rear captains but it's been awhile. None the less nice job dude. Looks great and extremely useful space for whatever.

02bigstrokin

Reaction score
That is badass. Did they use to offer rear captains as an option on the older trucks? I thought I saw a 6.0 king ranch with rear captains but it's been awhile. None the less nice job dude. Looks great and extremely useful space for whatever.

Thanks man. Yeah ford had it as an option on the harley trucks and kind ranch trucks. I think 09? Maybe was the last year. I had a 05 harley 6.0 with rear buckets and my 08 king ranch did also. I don't know why ford quit offering it.

WhiteMamba_Scorpion

Reaction score
Thanks man. Yeah ford had it as an option on the harley trucks and kind ranch trucks. I think 09? Maybe was the last year. I had a 05 harley 6.0 with rear buckets and my 08 king ranch did also. I don't know why ford quit offering it.
Well considering I've only ever seen 1 truck with rear captains I'd say it's safe to assume they don't offer it anymore because there isn't a big enough market for it. Personally I think they're awesome but you know what they say about opinions haha

02bigstrokin

Reaction score
Little update... Buddy of mine came over tonight and we took the seats out and flipped them over and made sense of all the wiring (per fords wiring diagram help).. And now both rear seats are fully 10 way powered! Everything works except memory(dont care about that), and the TEDs aren't powered yet but will be as soon as I find some switches that I want to use for the heat and cool feature. Pretty sweet to be able to slide rear seat forward and recline back. Lol

Spatel23

Reaction score
so cool
gonna be awesome if you get the heat/cool to work!

post some pointers if you dont mind. I bet lots of folks would like to do this

02bigstrokin

Reaction score
so cool
gonna be awesome if you get the heat/cool to work!

post some pointers if you dont mind. I bet lots of folks would like to do this

Thanks man, the heat and cool will work no problem just gonna run them to a switch I'll probably mount on the side or something. Pretty much what we did is we bypassed the module that runs on the can bus system and found which wire(s) we needed to put power to and control the movements with factory switch pod and which wires needed grounded. I'll have to look tomorrow at the colors as I don't remember off the top of my head. But at the end of it we tied the ground wire to the seat frame and one wire comes off and goes to a constant power source so they work with the key off just like the fronts. On the driver side I used the factory power outlet wire that is normally in the under seat storage and on the passenger side I found a constant hot in the door sill.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.