Still Open?

UpInSmokeDiesel

Reaction score
Well I called the the cops down there asking if they could go check to see what was up. They said he was being brought up on some charges and shut down and left town.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

powerjoke73

Reaction score
Trying to get my truck out of there from my build. Can't even reach him on his personal phone. I have way too much money and time into DynoProven for him to skip town. I also tried the whole going down and helping him out with the build thing. Drove through the night from Ohio. He was sick but didnt let me know until 6 pm that day when i had already given up. Good guy and he really knows his stuff. Just needs to get his s*** taken care of and go back to strictly tuning/selling his own parts.

superpsd

Reaction score
Well I called the the cops down there asking if they could go check to see what was up. They said he was being brought up on some charges and shut down and left town.

Damn. **** got real. Hope you get your truck back powerjoke

Last edited:

Jomax

Reaction score
Trying to get my truck out of there from my build. Can't even reach him on his personal phone. I have way too much money and time into DynoProven for him to skip town. I also tried the whole going down and helping him out with the build thing. Drove through the night from Ohio. He was sick but didnt let me know until 6 pm that day when i had already given up. Good guy and he really knows his stuff. Just needs to get his s*** taken care of and go back to strictly tuning/selling his own parts.

He is not a good guy for what he did. Nothing can be said otherwise...

bluedge8

Reaction score
You would think he would at least contacted the people who had vehicles there to come and get them. I wouldn't be surprised to have the shop not contact people with parts in house even though that is ****ty- but leaving customer trucks is unbelievable. I hope that everyone involved gets their shiit back

dsberman94

Reaction score
I’d be going down there with a trailer and getting mine back. Screw that. Sorry for anyone involved but that’s some scummy chit.

powerjoke73

Reaction score
There is a new fence around the building. No one can get in without contacting Rossville city police.

ParkerFly

Reaction score
I know Jonathan left his previous employer and opened his own business to try and get away from issues like these. Things seemed to be going great for him early on. I guess getting too big too fast and not being able to manage it (among other things) did him in.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Man, I used to work for Jon a few years ago, probably talked to some of you and worked on your trucks. I'll say Jon always meant well but he got in way over his head and made some poor business decisions (one of the biggest reasons I left). Everyone there including him worked long hard hours to try and take care of the customers. I can't speak to anything since then, but I just found out about all of this from a customer and it boggled my brain a bit. Not sure the details of what he got involved with or what happened but it sucks that it happened. I learned a lot from him and that business and really worked to help it succeed.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.