Tire Fitment Thread

hoosiers16

Reaction score
Haven't seen a thread purely devoted to figuring out if certain lift-wheel-tire combo's will fit or not so figured it's time for one! :toast:

hoosiers16

Reaction score
I plan on running a 6" lift with 37x13.5 Nittos on 20x12 wheels. I'd like to go for a wide stance but don't want to spend the money and then end up having to cut into my truck just to make them fit. Anybody have this setup? Input or pics would be greatly appreciated!

Reaction score
I plan on running a 6" lift with 37x13.5 Nittos on 20x12 wheels. I'd like to go for a wide stance but don't want to spend the money and then end up having to cut into my truck just to make them fit. Anybody have this setup? Input or pics would be greatly appreciated!

Like stated earlier, there are lots of info in the suspension section. Butttt, wide stance (12" wheels -44mm offset) + 37's + 6"lift and you're gonna have some rubbing. What wheel offset and back spacing you looking at?

Mikeyfitz

Reaction score
I ran my current 20x12 and 37s on 6" until parts came in for the 8" bump... It rubbed bad, had to take wide ass turns

Reaction score
IMG_20150311_091938447_zpsudzf3wrr.jpg

This pic shows 8" lift with 37's mounted on 20x12's with -44mm offset. The stance is wide enough it slings mud the full length of the truck regardless of the fender flares. Rubbing is none existent and I had one shop thank me for bringing in a properly lifted truck they could get in and out of the shop without doing a 3 point turn.

hoosiers16

Reaction score
Thanks for the replies guys. Pops I'd like to go with Fuel Hostages -44 offset with 4.75in backspacing.

Mikey what was the offset and backspacing of those Mavericks you had?

Btw love the stance y'all have.. Might have to bump up my lift another 2 inches :thumbsup:

Arconalloy

Reaction score
I'm needing help with this as we speak, I ordered a carli 4.5 pintop last week now I'm looking into wheels and tires. I want to run a set of 37 toyo open country. I want a decent looking stance. I'd rather not have the wheels and tires tucked way under the truck but I don't want to be rubbing all over the place either, not at all to be honest if I can help it. My question is what wheel can I get away with running to give me slight stance with no rub I'll be sticking with a 20" wheel any pics would be great

Arconalloy

Reaction score
Yea idk enough about wheel offset and backspace to feel comfortable pulling the trigger on anything yet, I've seen some nice setups on here but wether or not they rub who knows

Reaction score
Thanks for the replies guys. Pops I'd like to go with Fuel Hostages -44 offset with 4.75in backspacing.

Mikey what was the offset and backspacing of those Mavericks you had?

I'm not sure on back spacing but it's -44 offset. At 8" I have tons of room

Pretty sure Mikey's are just like mine. Offset -44mm and 4.75" BS.

Latest posts

Members online