6.7 Cold Air Intakes !!!

Buck1

Reaction score
I got my mine in the other day and had some time to play today so we went about installing this big bastard. Previously I had the AFE and was happy with it, but figured it was worth a try.

Well, it damn well is.

I have a 12, with the usual mods on 35's. From a stop you can sure tell its better. Like it was breathing through a straw before, much better throttle response down low city driving and much better tip in from cruise. I doubt much more max power but where you use the truck, it will make you a believer. Great job mike!

Only had one small issue with the support bracket not lining up but mike got back with me in 10 minutes and we decided it needed a little tweaking. But no big deal. This intake is well worth the money, just skip the rest.
I had the same issue. Made it work, figured it was the installer.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
I had the same issue. Made it work, figured it was the installer.

yeah there have been VERY few needing any tweaking, but to think for one second ford built them all identical would be nuts . we are attaching from one point based off engine location to one point based off body location. hopefully none are more than one smack with a ball peen away from fitting. obviously if the trend continues adjustments will be made. hope you guys are enjoying them !!

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
What is the current availability of the stage 2s non polished? Also, have you done any testing on the 4 inch version and when is the availbilty of those?

the 4" is close, but the airbox is not complete yet, so probably a couple weeks. the stage 2 is backordered until 11/15 .

Reaction score
the 4" is close, but the airbox is not complete yet, so probably a couple weeks. the stage 2 is backordered until 11/15 .

Ok thanks for the response! Ill be ordering one. One more question, I saw someone on the org. that received one of your stage two kits, but it had a blue intake boot that connects your 5" pipe to the intake manifold. Can you still get the black boots for that?

WHY NOT

Reaction score
Ok thanks for the response! Ill be ordering one. One more question, I saw someone on the org. that received one of your stage two kits, but it had a blue intake boot that connects your 5" pipe to the intake manifold. Can you still get the black boots for that?

Black is standard or you can request the blue I believe

Sent from my I fone 5

Latest posts

Members online