* NEW 6.7 Intercooler *

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
okay, I have the first prototype finished . Should drop egt pretty good, raise boost a bit , and drop intake air temps. This is THE biggest core we could possibly fit in the space alotted , and a much more efficient core , and made in America. ive already test run it on my truck for a few miles testing only for alignment and to be sure the ic tube ports were square and didn't pop under boost due to movement or high pressure. so far so good. ill have the first couple out most likely after the weekend to test for data .

67ic1.jpg

67ic2.jpg

Mpoage

Reaction score
I'm excited to see what kind of results this produces. What kind of price range are you thinking?

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
I'm excited to see what kind of results this produces. What kind of price range are you thinking?

I'm thinking somewhere in the $1200 range . there's a decent amount of machined parts and lots of little things. there was some pretty substantial improvement over the factory cooler in terms of flow, size and angles of the end tanks as well . the factory unit was built to do exactly what it did, at 350hp . I think after some decent power trucks run it the results will really shine. its definitely not reinventing the wheel as we are space limited , but it should be a good bit better than factory .

Latest posts

Members online