Propain injected stacks (flame thrower stacks) need info

Mike For Mayor

Reaction score
Ok so I have everything done im just having a problem with my coils has anyone else done this?

Mike For Mayor

Reaction score
Yeah im kidding that's why I posted a thread asking about it..

If you have any answers pertaining to the subject please feel free to post them

BWCbuilt

Reaction score
Whats not working with the coils?

Lay off this dude guys, so he wants some fire, he never said that he wanted to fly down the highway shooting flames and toast civics with it at stop lights....I can see a time and a place for the use of this.

PTSUPERD

Reaction score
Whats not working with the coils?

Lay off this dude guys, so he wants some fire, he never said that he wanted to fly down the highway shooting flames and toast civics with it at stop lights....I can see a time and a place for the use of this.

Agreed.

JAP

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
Cuz it's what is the cool thing to do now days I guess.

That's EXACTLY what it is... Glad it wasn't like that when I started posting up. I had a lot of crazy ideas and learned a lot from a lot of smart people. If I would have gotten on and been greeted like these guys do, I would have quit pretty early.

PTSUPERD

Reaction score
I agree we do need to change the tone. I aint mad ant anybody, just think it would help the site grow.

Hotrodtractor

Reaction score
That's EXACTLY what it is... Glad it wasn't like that when I started posting up. I had a lot of crazy ideas and learned a lot from a lot of smart people. If I would have gotten on and been greeted like these guys do, I would have quit pretty early.

You learned something? :swordfight: :D

Hotrodtractor

Reaction score
I agree we do need to change the tone. I aint mad ant anybody, just think it would help the site grow.

I totally agree with this - it seams like new ideas from a noob get shot down quick - while the same new idea from a veteran member will get about a dozen pages of praise - no matter if the idea truly is good or bad. Its a great social expression of mob mentality.

Latest posts

Members online