Look what showed up today!

PTSUPERD

Reaction score
UPS dropped off a care package today from Steve at Absolute. Believe the hype! This thing is CLEAN. Already having a ported manifold, the differences are obvious right out of the box between the two.....especially in the neck area. I have no doubt its gonna move some air. Welds are nice....and no lids to leak.

This thing is really nice and Steve should be happy to have his name on it.

2012-04-10_16-52-03_78.jpg

2012-04-10_16-52-28_50.jpg

kevin

Reaction score
That's a sweet looking toilet seat!:shrug: I might look into getting one of those bad boys soon as my motor started going back together

Power Hungry

Reaction score
Yeah. but what was the price tag on that? Maybe I can convince mama I need one for Father's day??? I sure as hell ain't getting a Chevelle or VW Bus this year! LOL

PTSUPERD

Reaction score
Yeah. but what was the price tag on that? Maybe I can convince mama I need one for Father's day??? I sure as hell ain't getting a Chevelle or VW Bus this year! LOL

Hit Steve up on that. This is the first one but I know hes wrapping up several more now to fill orders...

When I put my hands on it today, I was reassured of where my money went..

Ross@Flyindiesel

Reaction score
how does this bolt up? awesome awesome job?? if you dont mind me askin whats the cost on it or you can pm me. and what i mean by the bolt up is, is it like dougs where it bolts from the inside which i still dont understand or are you using the factory bolts?

Pizza pig

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
Pretty sure it uses ORB (O-Ring Boss) torx head bolts that are recessed so there are ZERO chances of leaks.

PTSUPERD

Reaction score
where did you see the one of the insides? been waiting on that for a while.

Gonna be in setx anytime soon? Come look at mine. I just dont know how much Steve wants me to show.

I gaurantee you will be impressed Chris...

Latest posts

Members online