6670R barder turbo

1st last59

Reaction score
Haha yea I have plenty of buddies with super badass trucks. I ain't really about that. Although I would like for it to hold its own against another one I come across. Whatever I can get with stock fueling and not really wanting to worry about hurting the motor.

dsmracing1

Reaction score
Haha yea I have plenty of buddies with super badass trucks. I ain't really about that. Although I would like for it to hold its own against another one I come across. Whatever I can get with stock fueling and not really wanting to worry about hurting the motor.

I remember when I said I was gonna keep stock fuel. Oh where the time has gone lol. Now boosted launches can get me wins against challenger and jeep SRT 8's haha.

1st last59

Reaction score
I remember when I said I was gonna keep stock fuel. Oh where the time has gone lol. Now boosted launches can get me wins against challenger and jeep SRT 8's haha.

Haha. No boosted launches in this thing. Truck weighs 10,500 pounds. But I hear ya. I'd love to have one that would smoke an unsuspecting driver that thinks he's got something.

Jomax

Reaction score

Stock rods?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dsmracing1

Reaction score
Stock rods?

Possibly lol. I've only done 4 boosted launches as the stock rods part scares me a little. Morgan tuned it fairly reserved for what I could potentially be running apparently. I don't even care to see how it could be pushed harder as it already gives me more than I could ask for. I just lost 1200 lbs out of the box between tools and diesel with the slip tank so it feels retarded fast now haha.

Jomax

Reaction score
Possibly lol. I've only done 4 boosted launches as the stock rods part scares me a little. Morgan tuned it fairly reserved for what I could potentially be running apparently. I don't even care to see how it could be pushed harder as it already gives me more than I could ask for. I just lost 1200 lbs out of the box between tools and diesel with the slip tank so it feels retarded fast now haha.

Lol. Just run it hard. Life's to short to worry about rods.

dsmracing1

Reaction score
How many miles on your truck?

84000. I retired it from being a work truck and just went back to a company Dodge 1 ton, so it won't see many miles now. It's my camping and towing truck now, more or less...

I sure don't care for the dodge though, it's like steering a chuck wagon down the road still lol.

Jomax

Reaction score
84000. I retired it from being a work truck and just went back to a company Dodge 1 ton, so it won't see many miles now. It's my camping and towing truck now, more or less...

I sure don't care for the dodge though, it's like steering a chuck wagon down the road still lol.

Don't you mean RAM? lol I just turned over 96k. Will be at 100k real soon.

Jomax

Reaction score
Haha oh right, "RAM"

Damn you drive a lot haha, I remember just a short while ago we had the same miles on our trucks...

I drive too much. Truck still hasn't let me down though!

dcswetman

Reaction score
Me too. Bought truck in September of '14 with three miles on it. Dropped weight at 8k in November and been running like a top ever since. Has 99,7xx miles on it and will hit 100k this weekend. It has taken a lot of abuse in the form of countless boosted launches on the street and races in Mexico. It's been the best truck I've owned

Jomax

Reaction score
Me too. Bought truck in September of '14 with three miles on it. Dropped weight at 8k in November and been running like a top ever since. Has 99,7xx miles on it and will hit 100k this weekend. It has taken a lot of abuse in the form of countless boosted launches on the street and races in Mexico. It's been the best truck I've owned

Nice! Who's tunes and what tune setting have you been running in?

dcswetman

Reaction score
Ran PIP up until 70k probably 50/50 between the extreme and tow tune. Then swapped to GH and have ran the race tune ever since.

Latest posts

Members online