Pics of Ruby red trucks

Dalpilot

Reaction score
Tinted my windows and mirror lights today. Lift gets here Wed followed by the tires and wheels. Can't freakin wait.

Clomax

Reaction score
Here's Mine!

Carli 4.5" Pintop w/LT Airbags, Full Deavers, 18x9" Centerline Bigfoot 5.25bs and +6mm offset, 37x13.5 Toyo MT

Attachments

• 4.5w37x13.5.jpg
    4.5w37x13.5.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 149
  • t1.jpg
    t1.jpg
    929.7 KB · Views: 112

BK39

Reaction score
Did you ever get your plates done?

Yes and no. They came back from the painter, I slapped one on real quick to check it out. The rest are still sitting in the garage waiting to be installed. It's different......not sure I like it yet, but might as well try it out for a little while, see how it goes, worse case, take'em off.

I'm more impressed with the grill surround. I had it painted as well. It's back at the painter getting touched up, but it Really helped the look. A lot.

Attachments

• Face plates.jpg
    Face plates.jpg
    102.4 KB · Views: 193
  • 20150131_160253.jpg
    20150131_160253.jpg
    243.8 KB · Views: 189
Last edited:

PTSUPERD

Reaction score
Looks good man! Post up a pic when you can with the shell ptm since im going the same route.

BK39

Reaction score
Added it to the above post. Ford Emblem is PTM as well. Mirror caps are done, just have not installed those yet.

PTSUPERD

Reaction score
Well done! Get me one with the plates and the caps when you get em on.

sootie

Reaction score
Yes and no. They came back from the painter, I slapped one on real quick to check it out. The rest are still sitting in the garage waiting to be installed. It's different......not sure I like it yet, but might as well try it out for a little while, see how it goes, worse case, take'em off.

I'm more impressed with the grill surround. I had it painted as well. It's back at the painter getting touched up, but it Really helped the look. A lot.

what size tires are those?

drooling over the truck...

BK39

Reaction score

Dalpilot

Reaction score

I love the PTM emblem. I hear they are not too bad to paint. I have the tri coat ruby red from the mustang.

sootie

Reaction score
Jeremy at the retro shop. he's a vendor on this board.

RR14plati

Reaction score
My brother done these for me, not sure if i can post his business not being a sponsorIMG_1870.jpg

Latest posts

Members online