210 vs 210 tow tune

Powerstroke Man 6.4

Reaction score
210 TP (tow performance)

Has agressive torque converter lockup and, firmed up shifting.

Did you update to the latest V.10.01?

It blows the old files out of the water.

jordysoso

Reaction score
Was going to update to 10.01 but then saw that 10.02 was coming out. I'll have to update tho. How do I go about doing the update? This will be my first update I've done on this since I got it and I have no clue where to start....

Powerstroke Man 6.4

Reaction score
If you registered, (most are, some aren't for some reason) just send an email to [email protected] (take out the "-" it's need to bypass the word filter).

with your name and device serial number, instructions will be included on what's needed to be done to update the SD card with the new files.

10.02 should be out soon.

jordysoso

Reaction score
Did the update, it looks like the 210tp tune is gone? I normally run the regular 210 tune so I loaded that one. Made the changes before it loaded the tune, I didn't see it lets you select early or late lock up anymore. Is this found somewhere else?

Powerstroke Man 6.4

Reaction score
Did the update, it looks like the 210tp tune is gone? I normally run the regular 210 tune so I loaded that one. Made the changes before it loaded the tune, I didn't see it lets you select early or late lock up anymore. Is this found somewhere else?

Yes, the 210 TP is gone torque converter base schedule is under "trans scheduling" menu.

In the future there will be a "tow" base shift schedule to choose from.

If you want to get close to what the 210 TP was bump up "global firmness" + 20-30% and do early lock as the torque converter lockup schedule.

Attached is the v2.0 OST Manual (give to a good read over to learn what all the adjustments do).

Attachments

• OST_MANUAL v2.0.zip
    40.2 KB · Views: 59