New tuning system.....

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
should be pretty cool , we will have more detailed info soon , will be pretty expensive.

CATDiezel

Reaction score
should be pretty cool , we will have more detailed info soon , will be pretty expensive.

Shows to be $499 on PPEI website. Im sure that's tuneless tho...

Gorilla Power is showing it at $15xx...

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Shows to be $499 on PPEI website. Im sure that's tuneless tho...

Gorilla Power is showing it at $15xx...

they will all be $1500+ .. its just who's tuning you get on it. there's more choices than just gorilla and kory .

CATDiezel

Reaction score
they will all be $1500+ .. its just who's tuning you get on it. there's more choices than just gorilla and kory .

This would have been the same price as a spar-tan ngauge and cts2.

Is spar-tan tuning on this platform?

SpartanDieselTech

Reaction score
Retail for a full package will be in the 1500-1800 dollar range depending on options.

We will be offering calibrations to support this. Devices from us will support dual-method shift-on-the-fly (I'll explain more on this later).

Pricing and more information for this through us will be released soon.

bruce65trojan

Reaction score
Retail for a full package will be in the 1500-1800 dollar range depending on options.

We will be offering calibrations to support this. Devices from us will support dual-method shift-on-the-fly (I'll explain more on this later).

Pricing and more information for this through us will be released soon.

Being some of us already have the new nGauge tuning, we will have to buy the Ezlynk for $500? Or will need to purchase the full system for $1500+???

I'm loving my tuning from yall, just wondering about other monitoring options

Last edited:

CATDiezel

Reaction score
I'm also wondering what Mike ment when he said our platform is far superior. I don't doubt what he's saying just curious what that entails.

I have no complaints with what I have currently.

Reaction score
He simply means that at the moment their are established tuning systems with most of the bugs worked out. New system, new issues to run into. However I feel this platform has much more potential than others on the market.

Sterling6.7

Reaction score
Looks pretty sophisticated. As said, I would imagine the possibilities are almost endless and that is pretty cool. I wonder if it is a plug and flash unit, or if it will need to stay connected? I prefer having a dedicated device for viewing parameters mostly because I can foresee issues with wanting to use my phone for other things while still needing to monitor the truck. There are ways around that too. I would definitely classify this as an upper end device and it is good to see other options being developed for the 6.7 model trucks. Hell, it's a great way for Mike to upload tunes to my truck as I drive down the road :jawdrop:

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
all i can say at this moment, is we are gonna have some fun. but it will take time. just because a pic is posted of one shop touting it , doesnt mean it's ready to rock , and we sell alot of PPEI Dmax tuning. we have some early reckoning that everything is gonna be great, but for anybody with an ngauge , don't sweat the small stuff, you have the best available for the time being .

Powerstroke Man 6.4

Reaction score
Will it be able to switch between vendors of tunes? or will the device be locked to who ever you buy it from?

Latest posts

Members online