SOTF sct

ckrueg

Reaction score
From what I have seen the SOTF ability is simply a table in the tunes. Something like torque limit based on fuel temperature. You would also need to shut off dtc codes for the unhooked fuel temperature sensor.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Cheap6.7

Reaction score
Voodoo Diesel guys... The SOTF will require the purchase of new tunes along with the switch to function. The process of tuning will still be the same, load the single tune/file and remove tuner if you choose to. The file will have all 4 of our tunes on (1)file and will be controlled with the 5 position switch.

All existing customers w/ Voodoo tunes will have a break in price(not yet set).

We are currently still testing and will soon seek some users to test outside of the company. We can say it's working great. No set pricing yet but will have something shortly.

Rueben1988

Reaction score
Is this going to be possible for all SCT devices?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

powerstrokelyfe

Reaction score
Voodoo Diesel guys... The SOTF will require the purchase of new tunes along with the switch to function. The process of tuning will still be the same, load the single tune/file and remove tuner if you choose to. The file will have all 4 of our tunes on (1)file and will be controlled with the 5 position switch.

All existing customers w/ Voodoo tunes will have a break in price(not yet set).

We are currently still testing and will soon seek some users to test outside of the company. We can say it's working great. No set pricing yet but will have something shortly.

Definitely interesting. SCT guys have always wanted switchable tuning in the past.

AirFishAutomotive

Reaction score
talked to a good source yesterday that was testing 11-14 sotf as we chatted, so i would tend to believe its in the fine tuning stages.....

NCSU dirt man

Reaction score

will purchasing a SOTF knob for a previously purchased SCT X4 require sending our devices back in to the tuner for re-calibration or is this something we can simply do over a computer? also, will the SCT device have to stay plugged in constantly or can we plug it in, upload and unplug? i'm currently monitoring my truck with an android tablet and the torque app which seems to suffice and rather keep it that way if possible

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
will purchasing a SOTF knob for a previously purchased SCT X4 require sending our devices back in to the tuner for re-calibration or is this something we can simply do over a computer? also, will the SCT device have to stay plugged in constantly or can we plug it in, upload and unplug? i'm currently monitoring my truck with an android tablet and the torque app which seems to suffice and rather keep it that way if possible

nope, but you will be buying a new tune pack , and having the file emailed to you .

Hey mike will all tuners be on board with this?

for the most part , yes.

NCSU dirt man

Reaction score
just an update... I followed up with Rudy's yesterday afternoon and ordered their SCT tune offerings with the new SOTF switch and updated tunes since they are who I had previously purchased the SCT X4 through and they also offer discounted prices to existing customers who purchased their SCT X4's. I'll try to post up a review when I upload and install the switch. may take a little while work's been busy

NCSU dirt man

Reaction score
anybody know how many custom tune files the SCT X4 can hold? mine appears to have 8 right now, 4 for 11-12 trucks and 4 for 13-14 trucks? not sure why but anyway i wanted to add this most recent tune I purchased. Another issue I'm facing is that I don't have a PC to upload the tune to the SCT X4. I only have a Macbook Pro and it's not partitioned so it's just an Apple O/S. Anyone got any ideas, or do I have to borrow a friend's PC?

Jomax

Reaction score
anybody know how many custom tune files the SCT X4 can hold? mine appears to have 8 right now, 4 for 11-12 trucks and 4 for 13-14 trucks? not sure why but anyway i wanted to add this most recent tune I purchased. Another issue I'm facing is that I don't have a PC to upload the tune to the SCT X4. I only have a Macbook Pro and it's not partitioned so it's just an Apple O/S. Anyone got any ideas, or do I have to borrow a friend's PC?

Need to borrow a friends PC. I honestly don't know how many it can hold.

Reaction score
FYI, all 6.7's can be supported with variable power levels that can be adjusted with a switch. There are a few out there currently and more to come. We offer our own for 11-16 and will have them available once the switches arrive.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.