Injectors?

OldButSexy44

Reaction score
New to the forum, I have a 94 f350 powerstroke with a 5 speed manual trans and I'm looking to do injectors. Been looking seriously into full force diesel stage 1.5 at ether 160cc 30% or 180cc 30% and can't seem to decide. I have s&b air intake, wicked wheel in my stock turbo and 3in down pipe to 4in exhaust. I plan to do more supporting mods in the future such as turbo, E-fuel, hpop, intercooler but want to start with some injectors first. Would love your guys opinion on what you think is a good choice thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ncollins64

Reaction score
I've currently got full forces stage 1s and love them. There is gonna be very little difference between the 160s and 180s. Not a lot of power difference but the 180s will have a bit more heat and smoke. I'd say do 160/30s and "true" custom tunes from gh or PHP and enjoy the power and driveability.

OldButSexy44

Reaction score
My main concern was wether my stock fuel and pump can handle that without hurting anything until I can upgrade the fuel and pump.

ncollins64

Reaction score
I sold stage 1.5s to several people with stock fuel systems and they all performed great. Guess it depends on the condition of your stock pump, but you should be ok until you can upgrade.

OldButSexy44

Reaction score
Okay great thanks for the help! And suggestions on tunes?

ncollins64

Reaction score
For a 7.3, I personally like gh and PHP custom tunes. Not the PHP tunes that come with the injectors but actually calling PHP and getting tunes just for your setup.

OldButSexy44

Reaction score
Okay cause I know if I order through full force I can send in my chip to them and they'll do a free reburn with PHP tunes. How about tony wildman?

ncollins64

Reaction score
The tunes they give you from sending your chip in is just basic tunes for the specific injector, year of truck etc. keep your chip and send it to a tuner of choice. Gh and PHP gets my vote but I've always heard good of tony w as well. Yes doing it this way is gonna cost money vs free tunes but they will be burned for your exact setup and truck.

dillpurdy92

Reaction score
Not to hijack your post oldbutsexy.. but i too need to reburn my chip. I fell for the ole ts last year when i got a t500 and gauges. The ts can tunes are garbage for real. Dunno if i wanna reburn or save up for hydra.

1994.5 CCLB zf5

Chris2590

Reaction score
I guess it all depends what kind of mods you plan on doing. I've heard that 160/30s will get you 400hp with custom tunes and not many other mods. Like an intake and exhaust. You probably wouldn't even need e-fuel to run those.
My crazy ass put 200/200s in my truck not knowing I'd have to do a bunch of supporting mods. I'm still learning lol. I really had to drive easy and watch fuel pressure like a hawk until I did e-fuel. I could drop from 70 psi to 45 psi in a couple seconds at half throttle. It all just depends on how much you want to spend and what you use the truck for.

Latest posts

Members online