Identify this injector

haligen

Reaction score
Anybody know who marks their injectors like the one pictured?

2c8f17548dbbd90eceed7238bd173846.jpeg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

superpsd

Reaction score
My stock AA injectors were marked like that. I have no idea since the injectors were replaced before I had taken ownership.

haligen

Reaction score
Thanks, yeah I decided to troll ebay looking at pics and found a couple etched like that. I think I might have just been snookered. I bought what were suppose to be brand new hybrid injectors and what I received look new but have no additional markings other then the type in the picture. I called the place that supposedly built them and they have a certain kind of marking and its not on any of the injectors. I'm trying to get the guy I bought them from to find his original invoice. Oh the joys of internet "deals".

powerstroke95

Reaction score
Many companies dont mark their injectors. Unless the previous owner told you who built them, all you can do is send them to a builder to have them flow tested. Which in this case, I probably would so you know you have a matching set.

haligen

Reaction score
Said they were brand new from industrial injection. Industrial says they mark the holddowns when they mod an injector. I dunno. If he can't find the paperwork guess its off to someone to flow test.

Justin@DP-Tuner

Reaction score
Yes, this is the problem with buying used injectors. You really just have to take the sellers word for what they are. This can be problematic. 90%+ of injector builders do not mark them.

You would be surprised how many people call us looking for tuning and when asked what injectors they have, the response is, "I'm not really sure, but I know they aren't stock. The person I bought them from said they are 100HP injectors". Unfortunately, this doesn't really tell us anything, and can make it very difficult to dial the tuning in.

haligen

Reaction score
Unfortunately I already paid Jody to tune for what they were said to be. Bleh.

mandkole

Reaction score
128-6601 is very typical of a Cat part number. I wonder if a bunch of old solenoid stock got dumped on the market from a few yrs ago then got snatched up by rebuilders.

haligen

Reaction score
Well I put them in. All buzzed strong, truck pulls hard but it is a hot smokey pig. I don't know if their the hybrids I was suppose to get but they are def not stock. Guess one will be coming out for flow testing. In an 80 daily custom tune from DP-Tuner that was suppose to defuel the new injectors its hitting 27psi of boost at the manifold post intercooler and will hit 1400 with the quickness if you bury the skinny pedal.

Last edited:

haligen

Reaction score
Weird industrial injection nozzle size. They were suppose to be their rave 3 mini me's or some mess.

gnxtc2

Reaction score
Well I put them in. All buzzed strong, truck pulls hard but it is a hot smokey pig. I don't know if their the hybrids I was suppose to get but they are def not stock. Guess one will be coming out for flow testing. In an 80 daily custom tune from DP-Tuner that was suppose to defuel the new injectors its hitting 27psi of boost at the manifold post intercooler and will hit 1400 with the quickness if you bury the skinny pedal.

What do you have for a turbo, fuel system?

Billy T.
[email protected]

Last edited:

haligen

Reaction score
Efuel with a bosch 044, 7.3 aluminum intercooler, fresh rebuilt tp38 with a 1.0 housing, 3" downpipe with 4" exhaust, bts trans, dp tuner infinity for monitoring, 6637 filter, and 140v mod idm. Umm I think thats all I've changed other then upgrading to sd uvch and pigtails.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.