Front brakes

89 Stroker

Reaction score
Changed the brake pads and hardware today, everything went smooth although I noticed when I turn hard left I get a soft brakemped, turning right and going straight the truck stops great, any ideas? Kind of stumped. Oem stuff also

89 Stroker

Reaction score
Seems to be working fine now, not sure what it was.

Another note, anyone had experience with beans Efuel leaking a little helper the filter? On the plastic drain price? Every start up and shut off a small amount seems to leak off one of the filters

Chris2590

Reaction score
I just did front pads on mine. I didn't have a soft pedal but now I have a sticking caliper or maybe like 79jasper said it may be a bad rubber line. I'm hoping it just goes away. It seems like when it rains it's way worse. I can let my foot off the brake from a stop and it will take a good 3 or 4 seconds for the truck to finally roll forward.
I don't know much about the beans e-fuel set up but I just built my own kit and it seems I have the same problem. I have a napa filter base and I can see a drip once in a while. I tried tightening up fittings and even the filter but no luck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Members online