stock 2006 low HPOP psi

turboTwang6

Reaction score
Hello, looking for some suggestions in figuring out a problem with ICP not getting above 1800 PSI. See details below.

This graph is from a little over a year ago - with Vivian's tunes. Truck was able to build 3500+ HPO Psi. I also notice PW stays below 2000 us.
OldDataLog_OldTunes2.jpg

This graph is recent. Probably last summer I changed to IDP's tunes, extreme street. Truck ran quite well after that, though over time I have noticed it has lost some power. You can see that ICP is not getting above about 1800 PSI. I also notice PW is getting up towards 2500 us.
newDataLog_NewTunes.jpg

Weak HPOP? Leaky injector? Truck starts fine, hot or cold, so I doubt its something with the STC fitting. I do have one injector that does not seem to want to fire well before the truck warms up, if taking off down the road before coolant/oil are somewhat up to temp, it will buck or shudder noticeably. I haven't gotten any cylinder contribution errors from that injector though.

Any ideas on how I can test this? Thanks for any and all help, this forum has been a pretty awesome source of information for helping with these things.

turboTwang6

Reaction score
IPR is up around 80-90%. And I'll get a multimeter on the wires tomorrow and get the voltage, hopefully it's just the tunes messing with it

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

turboTwang6

Reaction score
Well icp reads 4.77v at wot so were are good there. Thank god. Found FICM voltage is pretty darn low so that's prolly where the power loss is coming from. Gonna solder that up this afternoon. Thanks for the help guys

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Members online