Honey Badger Sr. V 1.0

Layson

Reaction score
I am not sure on that. But I can't wait to get this SRP1 to them and get it off my truck. LOL

co04cobra

Reaction score
Johns got a srp of mine he should be sending me up soon. I can give you guys some data logs as soon as I get it on.

thuglike

Reaction score
I agree 100%. I'm just curious that's all. I'll prolly be sending mine out soon.

To be more specific the PROCESS from going to a Jr to a Sr. has not been as a reliable a process as we want. Going from a SRP to Sr. has proved to be pretty simple and reliable.

The Sr. with the stock housing is OK...but the process of making a Jr. to a Sr. exposes a weakness. That weakness doesn't rear it's ugly head going from a SRP to a Sr.

thuglike

Reaction score
Whats the warranty? Any testers out there with some miles on a Sr?

Warranty is basically if our product $hits the bed we will take care of you!!
There is some real nice typed up legal mumbo jumbo on our website but Jon and Cass will never have our product be your problem.

Yes we have Sr. testers out there is a few different forms with different mterials being used in them.

Jon has spent thousands of dollars and man hours to ensure the product that finally goes to market will be as good as it can be.

PABowhunter

Reaction score
To be more specific the PROCESS from going to a Jr to a Sr. has not been as a reliable a process as we want. Going from a SRP to Sr. has proved to be pretty simple and reliable.

The Sr. with the stock housing is OK...but the process of making a Jr. to a Sr. exposes a weakness. That weakness doesn't rear it's ugly head going from a SRP to a Sr.

So you can take either a stock hpop or an SRP and make it a Sr, but you can't take a Jr and make it a Sr, correct?

I don't know the ins and outs of making aftermarket hpops and obviously you can't give away your secrets on how they're built. I just wanted to make sure I understood that correctly.

Footz09

Reaction score
Srp1.1

Man , I may have to jump on this. 300 bones to turn my srp 1.1 into a sr sounds like a damn good deal!

If your debating upgrading the SRP1.1 "DON'T"!!!!!!! I'm on my 3rd one . First one blew the back completely out few years ago on I20 on Xmas day heading home for Xmas . ( lucky was able to purchase a used one for 75 bucks from a salvaged yard ) . Return the blown up one under warranty ( mind you it wasn't on the truck a year ) received the warranty upgrade unit #2 ( the 1.1 ) . Installed it and let's then 15K miles it started leaking from the rear plate . I took it off sent it back and received another ( #3). # 3 lasted less then 15K miles and it started dripping from rear loosing pressure and wouldn't keep up .Dropped my truck at Dyno proven had dyno'ed prior by John and he advised the same that the pump would not keep up . Having John upgrade it to the HB Sr.
All this was on a psd with stock sticks .

Latest posts

Members online