Honey Badger Sr. V 1.0

ju015dd

Reaction score
If your debating upgrading the SRP1.1 "DON'T"!!!!!!! I'm on my 3rd one . First one blew the back completely out few years ago on I20 on Xmas day heading home for Xmas . ( lucky was able to purchase a used one for 75 bucks from a salvaged yard ) . Return the blown up one under warranty ( mind you it wasn't on the truck a year ) received the warranty upgrade unit #2 ( the 1.1 ) . Installed it and let's then 15K miles it started leaking from the rear plate . I took it off sent it back and received another ( #3). # 3 lasted less then 15K miles and it started dripping from rear loosing pressure and wouldn't keep up .Dropped my truck at Dyno proven had dyno'ed prior by John and he advised the same that the pump would not keep up . Having John upgrade it to the HB Sr.
All this was on a psd with stock sticks .

NO, it's already been upgraged to the 1.1 a few years ago. Believe it was mid 2012. Got sucked into that before all the **** hit the fan. Sucks cause I think I paid 700 for the first srp then upgraded for another 250 or so and still have a paperweight. I useally wait for things to be run and tested for a few years but ended up getting ****ted on this srp dung........ So it is kind of like another leap to put 300 more bones in this pile but I am hoping this will be it for a while. llolo

Footz09

Reaction score
Hpop

NO, it's already been upgraged to the 1.1 a few years ago. Believe it was mid 2012. Got sucked into that before all the **** hit the fan. Sucks cause I think I paid 700 for the first srp then upgraded for another 250 or so and still have a paperweight. I useally wait for things to be run and tested for a few years but ended up getting ****ted on this srp dung........ So it is kind of like another leap to put 300 more bones in this pile but I am hoping this will be it for a while. llolo

I understand, I felt your pain . I'm not impressed with the Srp unit .

Layson

Reaction score
I need to get mine sent off. I keep having to use my truck.... things are slowing up a bit soon. So hopefully I can get this done...LOL

superpsd

Reaction score
I should be sending you guys one very soon. How is the turn around on the pumps so far?

JSchuricht

Reaction score
Don't know how I missed this thread so long. I still have an original SRP1 in the 00 and worry every time I drive it. Sending it your way this week if the weather cooperates.

ju015dd

Reaction score
Would love to see some pics and stats. Wanting to do this when I can get the funds. Have about 45k on this srp and would love to get it gone through for peice of mind.