NLTD joins the Army!!

PTSUPERD

Reaction score
PSA is very happy to announce yet another quality vendor to our site. Please extend a warm welcome to Jonathan, Cass, Jason and the gang at No Limit Tuning and Design!

NLTD is a full service shop with in house dyno based out of Chattanooga, TN that also stocks a full line of parts and accessories for your diesel truck.

Check out their site :
www.dynoproven.com

Thanks for supporting PSA guys. Glad to have you. :D

thuglike

Reaction score
Thanks Gare for the Welcome.

NLTD is owned and operated by Jonathan and Cass Jones. Most of you guys will know them better as Beans Diesel Performance Tuners. Jonathan has started his own Performance shop where he continues to tune along with Cass. We offer a full line of products for those looking to unlock their trucks potential. Our products are made IN HOUSE by our machinists and shipped to you. Check out our website, brouse the product catalog if you have any questions feel free to contact me on the Army direct or call the shop (423)486-1116. We are fully staffed with customer service representitives to answer any question you may have. http://www.dynoproven.com/

Keep checking back as we are going to have many spectacular package deals to help celebrate our new partnership with Powerstrokearmy!!!!

BTW....Yes, I am the artist formerly known as thuglike

thuglike

Reaction score
1st DEAL:

Now til Sunday the 14th at Midnight:

7.3 intake plenums..........200.00

NLT&D Girdle kit (7.3 super duty)..............625.00

7.3 Thermo housing.............................40.00

Set of Carillo Connecting Rods.......2500.00

Full 7.3 Super Duty fuel system......1200.00

Contact me directly via PM to take advantage of these one time, limited time offers!!!!!!!

7.3 Whitey

Reaction score
Just curious on why (when you know people here hate smoke, in any form) you would make a tune for a lope/smoke and a smoke all on its own? Just for attention!

To me: Fashion is function. Turn heads by lifting your hood and show off the fab work to a compound setup. Lope/smoke just means you have fuel $ you like to burn with your motor, irresponsible behavior any way I look at it.

Just a question after this newb looked at a chip on the website.

BTW I'm honestly curious... Not hatin...

thuglike

Reaction score
It all boils down to market demand. As silly as it is there is a hugh market for such tunes. This is especially true for 7.3's. Why?...................Cause it doesn't take alot of money for alot of these young guys to buy one. I suppose at 17-23 I thought the lope/smoke tunes were cool as well. We all grow out of it but there is a market for such things and rather than sending business across the street we simply cater to our customers demands.

01PSD

Reaction score
It all boils down to market demand. As silly as it is there is a hugh market for such tunes. This is especially true for 7.3's. Why?...................Cause it doesn't take alot of money for alot of these young guys to buy one. I suppose at 17-23 I thought the lope/smoke tunes were cool as well. We all grow out of it but there is a market for such things and rather than sending business across the street we simply cater to our customers demands.

Pretty much same thing I've heard from another shop as well. Can't say I agree with it... but makes sense to sell it like you said.

co04cobra

Reaction score
Good to see you guys :ford:

I can say from experience that nobody will be disappointed in the quality of the parts from NLTD.

bruce

Reaction score
welcome, been runnin jon's tunes for a 3 years now. i just want to know how jason (thuggy) got involved?

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.