nailed it

dentexpowerstroke

Reaction score
Just switched to nltd tunes on the recommendation of jake (lincolnlocker). Awesome to dd with the tunes even with a 75mm it is a lot of fun on the street. Made the truck really wake up.

thuglike

Reaction score
All we care about is keeping you guys happy.

Glad the tunes are everything you hoped they would be!!!!!

If we can do anything else please feel free to let us know!!!!!!

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
hell yeah man!! so glad to hear this...

maybe ill stop getting whiny pissy txts from you now.. lmao!! j/k bud... txt/call me anytime..

glad nltd has another happy customer... along with pis.

joe, just out of curiosity, how many different tuners have you tried? no names, just a number...

live life full throttle

CSIPSD

Reaction score
hell yeah man!! so glad to hear this...

maybe ill stop getting whiny pissy txts from you now.. lmao!! j/k bud... txt/call me anytime..

glad nltd has another happy customer... along with pis.

joe, just out of curiosity, how many different tuners have you tried? no names, just a number...live life full throttle

8... TS type tuners
1... "other"
Superchips, Edge, Banks...

Bubba88

Reaction score
I just recently got a tow tune and race tune from Jonathan and they are both dead-on friggin awesome! The race tune's shift points are pinpoint and really keep the turbo lit from the get-go.

I had the pleasure of meeting NLTD at the RiffRaff event and they were the nicest, humble, most down to earth group, and they really know their stuff! I hope to have several other guys from our club giving them a call soon

white99stroker

Reaction score
i also have tried several tuners and jonathan always has it dead on.Making over 600hp and i can still drive it everyday,even tow with it.Thanks again jonathan

white99stroker

Reaction score
I ran it twice with this setup 12.8 and 105mph both times. Truck weighs 7600. Not to bad for first pass,I think i can do a little better with some seat time.

dynoproventuner

Reaction score
Thank you for the props guys!!!! With all the work we have in front of us like moving and the new pumps, reading post like this really gives me the push I need to get it all done.

Bubba88

Reaction score
Thank you for the props guys!!!! With all the work we have in front of us like moving and the new pumps, reading post like this really gives me the push I need to get it all done.

keep up the good work bud! :thumbup:

when are y'all moving to the new shop?

weekendwarriorfsw32

Reaction score
Did you dyno there? I was the guy with the 6.0 Excursion.

I just recently got a tow tune and race tune from Jonathan and they are both dead-on friggin awesome! The race tune's shift points are pinpoint and really keep the turbo lit from the get-go.

I had the pleasure of meeting NLTD at the RiffRaff event and they were the nicest, humble, most down to earth group, and they really know their stuff! I hope to have several other guys from our club giving them a call soon

weekendwarriorfsw32

Reaction score
No Brown tan ish truck from California.
356-A559C9A85DA1-1176-000000892A70CD3B_zps9c7fbee3.jpg

White one on 35s?

Latest posts