Go Back   PowerStrokeArmy > Power Strokes > 6.7 Aftermarket > 6.7 Tuning

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 02-11-2020, 07:32 PM
PowerstrokeBen's Avatar
PowerstrokeBen PowerstrokeBen is offline
Private
Member's Gallery
 
Join Date: Feb 2020
Posts: 11
Default 2020 6.7 Weight Reduction

Trying to track down someone who can help me "reduce weight on a 2020 6.7 with ezlynk

Feel free to PM me.

Last edited by PowerstrokeBen; 02-11-2020 at 07:37 PM.
  #2  
Old 02-12-2020, 03:24 AM
HeavyAssault's Avatar
HeavyAssault HeavyAssault is offline
Major
Member's Gallery
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Middle, VA
Posts: 1,328
Default

Gonna be a minute......
  #3  
Old 02-12-2020, 05:30 AM
Black AOD's Avatar
Black AOD Black AOD is offline
Colonel
Member's Gallery
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: Ohio
Posts: 3,142
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by PowerstrokeBen View Post
Trying to track down someone who can help me "reduce weight on a 2020 6.7 with ezlynk

Feel free to PM me.
not available yet.

Even if it was, TCM tuning wouldn't be available and even if it was, you wouldn't want it. I bet it takes 1-2 years before TCM tuning is even getting done properly on that 10 speed. the 17-19 6R Trans tuning just finally got dialed in pretty good in 2019 for the most part.
__________________
08' F350 6.4L EC/LB FX4 - long gone.

2017 F350 CCLB 6.7 SRW Platinum - WDI Built 6R, Exergy 10mm CP4, FASS 140gph, Taterbilt 6367 VGT, OUO & KING Suspension
  #4  
Old 02-12-2020, 07:02 AM
PowerstrokeBen's Avatar
PowerstrokeBen PowerstrokeBen is offline
Private
Member's Gallery
 
Join Date: Feb 2020
Posts: 11
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black AOD View Post
not available yet.

Even if it was, TCM tuning wouldn't be available and even if it was, you wouldn't want it. I bet it takes 1-2 years before TCM tuning is even getting done properly on that 10 speed. the 17-19 6R Trans tuning just finally got dialed in pretty good in 2019 for the most part.
Darn,
Well thanks for letting me know.. I'll be honest, I wouldn't have bought this if I knew that! I had a couple of the guys I purchased from before saying they could get them and then when the time came of course none of them could get them.
  #5  
Old 02-12-2020, 07:22 AM
Black AOD's Avatar
Black AOD Black AOD is offline
Colonel
Member's Gallery
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: Ohio
Posts: 3,142
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by PowerstrokeBen View Post
Darn,

Well thanks for letting me know.. I'll be honest, I wouldn't have bought this if I knew that! I had a couple of the guys I purchased from before saying they could get them and then when the time came of course none of them could get them.
They run great stock.

With the way EPA stuff is today I would just run emissions on tuning anyway. They're 500HP/1000+ tq stock basically. That's a lot of power for a stock truck these days

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk
__________________
08' F350 6.4L EC/LB FX4 - long gone.

2017 F350 CCLB 6.7 SRW Platinum - WDI Built 6R, Exergy 10mm CP4, FASS 140gph, Taterbilt 6367 VGT, OUO & KING Suspension
  #6  
Old 02-12-2020, 11:48 AM
PowerstrokeBen's Avatar
PowerstrokeBen PowerstrokeBen is offline
Private
Member's Gallery
 
Join Date: Feb 2020
Posts: 11
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black AOD View Post
They run great stock.

With the way EPA stuff is today I would just run emissions on tuning anyway. They're 500HP/1000+ tq stock basically. That's a lot of power for a stock truck these days

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk
Are you able to find emission compliant for 2020? I will need something as I purchased a lift and big tires.
  #7  
Old 02-12-2020, 12:17 PM
Black AOD's Avatar
Black AOD Black AOD is offline
Colonel
Member's Gallery
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: Ohio
Posts: 3,142
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by PowerstrokeBen View Post
Are you able to find emission compliant for 2020? I will need something as I purchased a lift and big tires.
Not yet.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk
__________________
08' F350 6.4L EC/LB FX4 - long gone.

2017 F350 CCLB 6.7 SRW Platinum - WDI Built 6R, Exergy 10mm CP4, FASS 140gph, Taterbilt 6367 VGT, OUO & KING Suspension
  #8  
Old 02-12-2020, 01:47 PM
superpsd's Avatar
superpsd superpsd is offline
Major
Member's Gallery
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: Enumclaw WA
Posts: 1,885
Default

Tuning is going to be a while. HP tuners recently released the TCM support only for the 6.7 powerstroke.
__________________
2020 F450 STX CCLB 4x4
1997 F250 TVS Supercharged, S369, R&D IDI T4 mount, my 350/200s, Honey Badger SR, my tuning, bmw m3 seats, RSK TTB, Toyo M/T
1948 GMC pickup Detroit 453T
1951 Mack A51T
1916 Federal 1 1/2 Ton
  #9  
Old 02-12-2020, 03:35 PM
Lt.Dan's Avatar
Lt.Dan Lt.Dan is offline
Sergeant
Member's Gallery
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: Visalia, CA
Posts: 353
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black AOD View Post
not available yet.

Even if it was, TCM tuning wouldn't be available and even if it was, you wouldn't want it. I bet it takes 1-2 years before TCM tuning is even getting done properly on that 10 speed. the 17-19 6R Trans tuning just finally got dialed in pretty good in 2019 for the most part.
Lmao there are still some guys that are trying to figure out the E4OD, let alone these new 10 speeds!
__________________
1996 Cali F350 SRW CCFB, 7.3/E4OD, 2wd SAS w/ 386,000 miles, rebuilt at 352,250.
  #10  
Old 02-12-2020, 04:28 PM
Black AOD's Avatar
Black AOD Black AOD is offline
Colonel
Member's Gallery
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: Ohio
Posts: 3,142
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lt.Dan View Post
Lmao there are still some guys that are trying to figure out the E4OD, let alone these new 10 speeds!
Ha good point

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk
__________________
08' F350 6.4L EC/LB FX4 - long gone.

2017 F350 CCLB 6.7 SRW Platinum - WDI Built 6R, Exergy 10mm CP4, FASS 140gph, Taterbilt 6367 VGT, OUO & KING Suspension
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 06:53 PM.

 

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.

Designed by Military Ltd