Big Time Kustomz Dyno for Charity Event

Tom@BigTimeKustomz

Reaction score
Big Time Kustomz is proud to announce we are having a third dyno for charity on Saturday April 14th, 2018!!!!!!!!!! This event will be held at the Mine Hill Firehouse (230 Route 46, Mine Hill, NJ) and all proceeds will benefit our friend Michael Accetta and Cystic Fibrosis. We hope to see some old faces and some new ones. Mark you calendars, this is an event you do not want to miss!

Quigs4u

Reaction score
Big Time Kustomz is proud to announce we are having a third dyno for charity on Saturday April 14th, 2018!!!!!!!!!! This event will be held at the Mine Hill Firehouse (230 Route 46, Mine Hill, NJ) and all proceeds will benefit our friend Michael Accetta and Cystic Fibrosis. We hope to see some old faces and some new ones. Mark you calendars, this is an event you do not want to miss!

I’m in!!! Saving that date.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quigs4u

Reaction score
Your rolling up from Mount Laurel right? Maybe we can get a bunch of trucks together.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

I’m all for that. Spread the word!
Let’s get a turnpike train rolling north, we’ll take the car lanes— just to piss em off ha ha.

Emery19

Reaction score
I’m all for that. Spread the word!
Let’s get a turnpike train rolling north, we’ll take the car lanes— just to piss em off ha ha.

Haha I love it. I'll see if I can drum some stuff up.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk