1st Ford/1st diesel!

Armybyrd

Reaction score
Need a 2 inch ball for a u haul trailer
This will be my first time towing so I'm definitely not in the loop. I'm not worried too much as I have plenty of experience driving big military trucks. What's a good place to buy one from? Also for the trip do I need to change my air pressure? Luckily the dealer just put some new Pirelli scorpions on and the truck already has a brake controller installed.

TyCorr

Reaction score
Just do whatever the tire sidewall says. Make sure you have working whatnot before you load the trailer and take off.

hermantile

Reaction score
This will be my first time towing so I'm definitely not in the loop. I'm not worried too much as I have plenty of experience driving big military trucks. What's a good place to buy one from? Also for the trip do I need to change my air pressure? Luckily the dealer just put some new Pirelli scorpions on and the truck already has a brake controller installed.
If you're in the Springs, I'll lend you a drawbar and ball. Have a couple hanging around. Otherwise what used to be Layton off Platte has some of the best stuff in town.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Last edited:

hermantile

Reaction score
If you're in the Springs, I'll lend you a drawbar and ball. Have a couple hanging around. Otherwise what used to be Layton off Platte has some of the best stuff in town.

Beyond that, uhaul can set you up for the trip as well

hermantile

Reaction score
Still recovering from a calcaneus reconstruction, stayed home luckily. Thankful I was too! The I is always a mess when it snows, glad you made it safe. On the towing subject, find out the height of the trailer between the axles and then figure out how much drop you need for the ball. Towing level is much nicer! Even Wally World can be a decent source of draw bars if you know what you need.

Torque

Reaction score
Welcome to the site and I'm glad to see you found another truck after issues with the first one.

Pockets

Reaction score
I don't let regens finish all the time, if I'm close to home (or wherever) and it comes on I don't just drive around. It will just come back on sooner the next time you drive.

tangoparson

Reaction score
According to my edge cts, my regens only take about 10 or 12 miles.

Sent from my cheyenne mountain when the NSA wasn't looking.

Latest posts

Members online