Read before Posting

RescueF250

Reaction score
In the wise wisdom of Unbroken.

This is a 6.0 aftermarket and performance area.

This does not include cosmetic stuff, exhaust tips, stacks, wheels, tires, lifts, etc.

This area is for 6.0 engine and 5R110 transmission and tuning talk....pretty much everything else belongs somewhere else.

Please find the correct forum before posting.

wetnsloppy4x

Reaction score
And this should be a sticky. Along with a comprehensive SCT/custom tune sticky.

It would be nice to start a forum culture where every other thread wasn't about "What tuner is best for my truck?".

SIX_OHH

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
And this should be a sticky. Along with a comprehensive SCT/custom tune sticky.

It would be nice to start a forum culture where every other thread wasn't about "What tuner is best for my truck?".

For the love of god X2 ^^

UNBROKEN

Reaction score
If y'all will PM me the current list of SCT tuners and the tunes they provide...I'll write it up and get it stuck up top.

SIX_OHH

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
Sure you dont wanna make a thread? that could get redundant.

BFT

Reaction score
why. it clearly states...

6.0 Aftermarket
Any discussion relating to the aftermarket enhancement of the 2003-2007 6.0 Power Stroke will be posted in this forum

wicki6.0stroke

Reaction score
Better choice for TiVo

I have 06 f250 king ranch 6.0 I am having the head and studs redone right now and the cylinders sleeved, pistons re-ringed. I already have 175/75 injectors, sct x4 tuner with performance tune by Eric. I am trying to decide between the KC stage 1.5 and the Garrett VGT. I'm really leaning towards KC Lag is not an option I don't want any turbo lag. I have been nicknamed "cummins killer" lol which is fun but when towing or running freeway no load I prefer quick spool. Thoughts?

07joker

Reaction score
Bw s362fmw t4 kit, that would be a nasty 600hp build, and a tow monster, and spool good with the bigger sticks you have. You might look at doing lifters while you're in there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.