My 6.0 build

Josh@DirtyDiesels

Reaction score
Parts ordered today, ended up going with MPD's 66/74/.91 with T4 uppipes and some 225/100's... also doing valvesprings, pushrods, Irate A1000 fuel system with regulated return. Trucks getting torn down next weekend and will be on the dyno feb 2nd! Can't wait to see how it runs! Pics and more info to come throughout this week!

Pizza pig

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
pretty much the same setup as me, going to love it, i can guarantee that.

HOOV3R

Reaction score
That's almost exactly what my setup is going to be. Hopefully its done by the dyno day so I can check it out.

Josh@DirtyDiesels

Reaction score
That's almost exactly what my setup is going to be. Hopefully its done by the dyno day so I can check it out.

Planning to pull the truck apart next weekend so it should most definitely be done for the dyno day. Really want to see what kind of numbers it puts down, then get it live tuned and then spray it lol

HOOV3R

Reaction score
Planning to pull the truck apart next weekend so it should most definitely be done for the dyno day. Really want to see what kind of numbers it puts down, then get it live tuned and then spray it lol

Sweet, I'll have to check it out. Hopefully it makes good power. I'm doing the same turbo & injector setup, but adding a little. MPD manis, probably an RCD cam, and a ported intake.

Josh@DirtyDiesels

Reaction score
Sweet, I'll have to check it out. Hopefully it makes good power. I'm doing the same turbo & injector setup, but adding a little. MPD manis, probably an RCD cam, and a ported intake.

Was originally going to do manifolds but Craig said stay stock. Also was planning on RCD cam but heard the gains wouldn't be worth it, really interested to see how your truck runs with the cam! haven't been able to talk to anyone first hand who has run one. Ported intake would be really nice but right now budget won't allow :(

Josh@DirtyDiesels

Reaction score
guess you can be the test dummy lol :eek: I definitely want to check yours out when its all done and see how it feels with the cam...

HOOV3R

Reaction score
I guess so LOL. It doesn't look like its going to be til spring though. Going to possibly try bobs HPODS too.

Josh@DirtyDiesels

Reaction score
yeah if you have time to stockpile more parts you might as well... Mines happening quick lol, ordered first round of parts today, the rest tomorrow and then getting done next weekend. Can't wait to start getting some pics up in this thread!

HOOV3R

Reaction score
Cool deal. Keep us posted man.

Hoping bobs billet pump comes out by the time I get around to mine.

Josh@DirtyDiesels

Reaction score
what are y'all doing for oil?

Truck just got a brand new hpop 3 months ago hoping thats enough

Cool deal. Keep us posted man.

Hoping bobs billet pump comes out by the time I get around to mine.

Yeah I was kinda bummed a few months ago when my pump got destroyed and there were no upgrades available, but at least I have a fresh one!

Gonna be a hell of a street truck.

Thats the plan! Hoping to take it to the track and hook the bottle up for some decent times!

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.