150 Guy

Ziplocman

Reaction score
Hey guys! New here, I currently own an '01 f150, I've been thinking about selling her and buying a 7.3 stroker. I joined so I can learn as much as I can before making any choices. I'm a member of f150forum so I know my way around a forum site. Looking forward to learning a lot and getting to know all you guys!:thumbsup:

Radio

Reaction score
:welcome: If you get a diesel you'll never want to go back to a gasser. I had a 2000 7.3 and traded it in on an 08 f-150, six months later I was back in an 05 6liter. Love the new truck but i really miss my old 7.3.

imelmo

Reaction score
Hey guys! New here, I currently own an '01 f150, I've been thinking about selling her and buying a 7.3 stroker. I joined so I can learn as much as I can before making any choices. I'm a member of f150forum so I know my way around a forum site. Looking forward to learning a lot and getting to know all you guys!:thumbsup:

I'm a member there too. I think my screen name is just elmo over there. I joined when I got a '97 F150. After that I got a '99 F250 and I've had diesels ever since. We still have the '99 as a matter of fact. :D

Latest posts

Members online