The BBC

BlueWaffle

Reaction score
Is there a thread on here of the blue truck?

yes...that one was an 05 CC with compounds. search for the BlueWaffle thread

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I believe that was creampie...

Creampie was the built motor, compound shorty. there's a Creampie thread for that one too.

Creampie was the white single cab shorty. Blue one was a CC harley truck with compounds IIRC

Blue one wasn't a Harley but did have compounds.

Anyways yes the Harley is gone. I just couldn't get over the flames. I'm into a Jeep SRT8 WK1 for a while. thing is nasty quick around the street with just exhaust, intake, and a tune. would like to boost it sometime soon so we'll see. I usually never keep anything longer than a year or two so who knows what is next LOL.

jeepie_zps79pjfgmi.jpg

Last edited:

Josh@DirtyDiesels

Reaction score
Creampie was the built motor, compound shorty. there's a Creampie thread for that one too.

Blue one wasn't a Harley but did have compounds.

Anyways yes the Harley is gone. I just couldn't get over the flames. I'm into a Jeep SRT8 WK1 for a while. thing is nasty quick around the street with just exhaust, intake, and a tune. would like to boost it sometime soon so we'll see. I usually never keep anything longer than a year or two so who knows what is next LOL.

Duh, I should have remembered the blue one wasn't on fire like the black one was... lol

JMart

Reaction score
Is there a thread on here of the blue truck?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't think it is hear. Might be on PSN. It was called the Blue Waffle. Just google it, something should turn up.:naughty:

Latest posts

Members online