The BBC

BlueWaffle

Reaction score
welp I sold Creampie this weekend to a guy out of San Antonio so after about 19 hrs without a truck, I couldn't take it and bought this. It's an 07 Harley with 54k miles and a completely virgin motor. no tuners, chips, exhaust, nothing. It was previously owned by a 47 yr old guy that drove it every once in a while then put it in a shop. the thing is MINT so I jumped on it. Since I've basically done just about everything you can possibly do with a 6.0 build wise, I'm excited to have something nice and reliable that I can just pile the family in and drive. perfect to tow the boat around Texas and Arkansas lakes. anyways, the "build" for this one will be very, VERY simple. I'd like to loose the tires and wheels and get down to a 35" and 20 or 22. Getting it studded, deleted, updated in a couple weeks. Exhaust, tuner, and CTS are about it for the motor. Ravelco is being installed tomorrow. I also plan on getting the flames painted over...can't stand those things. Other than that, just cosmetic and audio mods are about all. i tell you what...it's painfully slow but it drives soooooo nice in stock trim lol

or is it?? :lookaround:

I introduce...the BroDozer.

20140728_183225_zpstiohzvwx.jpg

13251_zpsmsimgtje.jpg

Last edited:

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
1.) when did it become okay to start naming our own vehicles?
2.) my buddy has a 7.3 named the bro dozer.

sootie

Reaction score
that thing is pretty! all it needs is some amp steps and stock 5 spoke 20's on there...

ps if your gonna sell those rims-let me know.

Latest posts

Members online