+'05 axle conversion

gnxtc2

Reaction score
Which is the coil of choice? What are the codes for the springs?

Is there a write up on the +05 conversion? I've searched but nothing on what parts are needed, brake lines, where you put the brackets, etc, etc.

Billy T.
[email protected]

kmanxj

Reaction score
Which is the coil of choice? What are the codes for the springs?

Is there a write up on the +05 conversion? I've searched but nothing on what parts are needed, brake lines, where you put the brackets, etc, etc.

Billy T.
[email protected]

Franks thread is the best. Or your more than welcome to pm me and I'll give you my number and you can call/text me.

morefuel

Reaction score
On your 97? Any pics? What rear blocks, if any? I'm curious of ride height compared to mine. I spent quite a bit of time out in Chico this last summer and fall.

Yes on my 97. I have stock f250 rear blocks but i have rear springs from an 03. I'm not sure which code leaves they are. Front is about 2.5 inches lower than the back and the front measures around 22.5-23" from center of axle to fender. I'll try to get some pics for you.

weareweird69

Reaction score
These are T Code Coil Springs. From a 6.0 Diesel. Not sure which configuration. But I remember seeing the T-CODE sticker on the coils, stock 95 rear springs, with an F350 block.

275-70-17 tire.

IMG_9494_Shopped_Medium_.jpg

morefuel

Reaction score
IMG_04981.jpg

IMG_0496.jpg

285/70-17's with 4400's Front springs and stock 2in block and rear springs from an 03 f350. Sorry about the truly horrible pictures.

Strokersace

Reaction score
Yes on my 97. I have stock f250 rear blocks but i have rear springs from an 03. I'm not sure which code leaves they are. Front is about 2.5 inches lower than the back and the front measures around 22.5-23" from center of axle to fender. I'll try to get some pics for you.
Measured mine tonight and its 22" from center of axle to fender opening. Rear is 23.75".

I know for a fact I have 4800 lb coils up front. Based on my measurements, you do too and not 4400's. I'm guessing that your rear springs may be stiffer than mine, or my velvet ride shackles yield more of a drop in the rear then I thought.