• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

2004 crew cab lariat part out

HobbyStock62

Reaction score
2013 box, tailgate, tail lights, and bumper. No rust on box or tailgate, in great shape. Spray in bed liner. $1800

Custom front fenders, steel fenders with 2013 wheel arch to match box, great shape as well. $1000

For the box, tailgate, tail lights, both bumpers, harley headlights, harley grill, and front fenders $3000

Barder stage 2 turbo, under 50k miles on it, no shaft play. Great turbo from stock fuel, up to about 190s. $1000

6.0 Powerstroke engine. Unknown miles, it was replaced before I got the truck, but I dont know when. ARP headstuds, new loaded Ford heads, HPOP, oil cooler and a bunch of miscellaneous parts all done within the last 50k. All injectors have been replaced within the last 70k. $2500 without turbo.

Transmission, unknown miles on this as well, fluid is nice and red, shifts quick and firm. $800

Transfer case. $200

Complete leather lariat interior. From sunroof to carpet, dash to back seat, door panel to door panel. All of it. $2000

For the whole cab with doors and interior, would basically just left the whole cab off as is, you would back your trailer under it and I would set it down. Cab corners and rockers are rusted, drivers door needs to be replaced, LR door has a hole rusted in it. Right side doors arent too bad. $2800

Rolling chassis, front and rear diff, frame, brake system fuel tank and lines, wheels and tires...a rolling chassis. $1500

Shoot me a PM with what you are interested in and Ill get you my phone number for pictures.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.