• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

PMF 1/4” top coil spacers

Strokersace

Reaction score
05+ trucks

2 are used and 2 brand new. I used the 2 to level up the drivers side to passenger side.

Removed when sold the truck.

$25 shipped for all 4

bf89a354228a043899bf01f789a1c763.jpg

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
Yes and yes.
My 15 is sagging on drivers side like my 12 did. Only my 12 did it eay worse. Like almost 2 inches. I need about an inch to 1.5 on this one. Might need more than just those spacers.. its already leveled so it might even throw the trac bar off too.. not sure what route i want to go yet.

live life full throttle

Strokersace

Reaction score
My 15 is sagging on drivers side like my 12 did. Only my 12 did it eay worse. Like almost 2 inches. I need about an inch to 1.5 on this one. Might need more than just those spacers.. its already leveled so it might even throw the trac bar off too.. not sure what route i want to go yet.

live life full throttle

That’s crazy the front end of those trucks have so much difference in height. I have seen that on the rear end of vehicles before but never the front.

All of the coil spring Ford four-wheel-drive’s I’ve had are 1/2 inch lower on the driver side and the passenger side. I mean every single one!

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
That’s crazy the front end of those trucks have so much difference in height. I have seen that on the rear end of vehicles before but never the front.

All of the coil spring Ford four-wheel-drive’s I’ve had are 1/2 inch lower on the driver side and the passenger side. I mean every single one!
Yep. Its messed up that they do that. My 12 was worse after dereeted with a full tank of fuel.

live life full throttle

Strokersace

Reaction score
Yep. Its messed up that they do that. My 12 was worse after dereeted with a full tank of fuel.

live life full throttle

Fuel tank level plays a big part....

I always figured that too.

However when I did an 07 coil spring and axle swap on my OBS, I had a single 38 gallon rear (aft axle) tank centered between the frame rails. No mid-ship front tank at all. It was STILL 1/2” lower on drivers front than the passenger side.

I gave up trying to figure it out and bought these instead for the superduty they replaced it! LOL

Latest posts

Members online