What is your next planned modification

John@Outlaw_Diesel

Reaction score
Studs, springs, push rods. Also need to upgrade lines and pump on fuel system. I may pull the motor to clean up some oil leaks that happen during winter months, but haven't decided yet.

7.3psd97444

Reaction score
Well my 97 CCSB has turned in to a every weekend project
So far in the past 3 months of owner ship i have
Replaced rear brakes an hardware
replaced pass rear axle seal
replaced rotted diff cover with 08 aluminum one
replaced rotted rear spring hangers and shackles
Rebuilt a 95 D60(ball joints, u-joints, axle seals, spindle seals/bearings, pinion seal, wheel bearings, calipers, rotors,built a NEW passenger side u-bolt plate)
replaced the BEAT TTB D50 for a D60 and a RSK and SD springs
Pulled the weak stock clutch, replaced it with a new VLAIR organic one w solid flywheel, had the trans rebuilt,put on F350 front yolk, and put on some ****TY fitting MBRP exhaust.

I still need to put in my gauges and mount my F4 DP tuner(have the gauges, pod and tuner)

Also need to rebuild F350 drive shaft.

Add air ride helper bags.

this weekend i also picked up a spotlessly clean short bed, rad support and a pair of fenders that will get painted, along with the rest of the truck. Also sandblast and paint the frame while the truck is tore dwn

Also this weekend while test driving it(300+ miles) i somehow had the heater hose rub thru the idler pulley. Replaced that but the rest of the hoses need to be done.

Really didnt want a project but it will be super nice when done

Sounds like fun!

Cat_rebel

Reaction score
Also have to neaten up the wiring when I converted to SD valve cover gaskets.

May I ask why you did that? Is there an advantage to the SD over the OBS?

Really didnt want a project but it will be super nice when done

I know how that feeling goes Brad. :doh: But right now I don't know what looks better, your blue/white 460 or your new CCSB. Sharp trucks for sure. :thumbup:

96stacked&smoken

Reaction score
southbend clutch, traction bars, some cosmetic stuff and try to get serious about makein some power!lol get my chip tuned for now tho. hate the ts tunes.lol

strokefreak

Reaction score
ordered aeroforce scangauge and quad pod already. soon to order rosewood injectors and srp1,intercooler kit,and hope to find some new seats. thinking real hard about regearing. putting new shoes on it in a week or two.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.