What is your next planned modification

ParkerFly

Reaction score
My next mod will be the less miles mod. My OBS has the 250k blues (squeaks, rattles, etc.) Since it will be a good while before I can swap trucks, the one mod I would consider would be 3:55 gears. 4:10s with the power I'm at now aren't needed and I would enjoy the quieter cab (less RPMs) and better mileage.

purpleheart350

Reaction score
I am planing my build now so far this is what I got

Beans e-fuel
D66 w/ Pedistal w/o EBPV
Intercooler
Injectors Stage 3 Rosewood or Beans
Adrenaline HPOP
ARP headstuds
BTS valve body
NEW TC
Billet shaft
Sun Coast/ Racer-x Tranny rebuild

$10,000

Strokersace

Reaction score
My next mod will be the less miles mod. My OBS has the 250k blues (squeaks, rattles, etc.) Since it will be a good while before I can swap trucks, the one mod I would consider would be 3:55 gears. 4:10s with the power I'm at now aren't needed and I would enjoy the quieter cab (less RPMs) and better mileage.

Same here. Updating this and that due to the mileage. Also swapping to 3.55's at some point for the same reason. I can still pull anything I want to with them because of the power the motor has. 4.10's aren't really needed anymore.

superduty4x4

Reaction score
Hypermax Stage 1's and Tyrant tunes are on their way to me as we speak. E fuel system is slowly getting pieced together, then a clutch is next.

JCart

Reaction score
Just finished up install of Luber-Finer Zgard 9750 remote by pass and have integrated use of Fleetguard LF9691 Venturi combo standard and stack plate by pass filter in stock location. Next up is R&R of steering box and pump with install of hydraulic assist. Gonna tear down spare box to rebuild so may as well drill couple of holes tap hook up hose and ram....

Powerstroke Cowboy

Reaction score
Just finished up install of Luber-Finer Zgard 9750 remote by pass and have integrated use of Fleetguard LF9691 Venturi combo standard and stack plate by pass filter in stock location. Next up is R&R of steering box and pump with install of hydraulic assist. Gonna tear down spare box to rebuild so may as well drill couple of holes tap hook up hose and ram....

What do you mean by R&R??? Thanks!! And what does this do for you??

JCart

Reaction score
Sorry Powerstroke Cowboy....R&R means repair and replace....

I think my steering pump is leaking at the reservoir to pump interface and will require a large o-ring to fix. Steering box is leaking by the sector shaft seal I think so means I would have to tear the box out dis assemble and if I do that may as well R&R all the seals etc. Moreover drill, tape two holes in the box, hook up two hydraulic lines to a ram and connect the ram from diff cover to tie rod for hydraulic assist steering. Less steering effort, easier on box no need for steering dampner.

ytee

Reaction score
I am going to take my exhaust back out behind the wheel. I sick of my back wheel and tire being black. What used to take 2 or 3 three weeks to get black now takes 2 or 3 days. I think the same time that I do my exhaust I am going to install a 4 gauge pod and put a Areoforce Scanguage in it. This winter I am definatley going to get a rsk kit from Cary, a set of new Bilsteins from Cary also, and a set of new Super Duty springs. After not driving my truck for so long I cannot stand the ride.

Chris

Powerstroke Cowboy

Reaction score
Sorry Powerstroke Cowboy....R&R means repair and replace....

I think my steering pump is leaking at the reservoir to pump interface and will require a large o-ring to fix. Steering box is leaking by the sector shaft seal I think so means I would have to tear the box out dis assemble and if I do that may as well R&R all the seals etc. Moreover drill, tape two holes in the box, hook up two hydraulic lines to a ram and connect the ram from diff cover to tie rod for hydraulic assist steering. Less steering effort, easier on box no need for steering dampner.

Thanks for helping me out there!!!!

Post op some picture when you are done. And some of HOW you did it!!!

THANKS!!!

tjl

Reaction score
My trucks going to the body shop this winter for a complete tear down and repaint. I think I'm going to go with a silver metallic because I'm really tired of white.

1996 Scorpion

Reaction score
Common rail conversion, Install OUO's 12 inch lift kit with full coilovers, as well as new paint maybe tuxedo black or a deep deep metallic charcoal grey.

Paul@CP_Trucks

Reaction score
Paint and body....

IMAG0092.jpg

2011-07-0795145621.jpg

2011-07-0695180205.jpg

SouthFlstrokin'

Reaction score
Well since none of my mods are planned, ill be installing a adrenaline hpop in the next week or so. Then hopefully ill finally have my front end redone, trans checked out, 5% tint, and a 2-way alarm.

Latest posts

Members online