What is your next planned modification

JD3020

Reaction score
Hopefully heading to Unlimited Diesel tomorrow to get some injectors checked out. If everything is good i should be getting some stage 1's or 2's shortly, and dumping my splitters.

Lowdown89

Reaction score
Just ordered my coolingmist stage 1 kit today and they shipped it this afternoon so the next mod will be that goes on..... The next mod will prob be the stock trans saying FU mod!

BBottoms

Reaction score
Two days after my D66 showed up in the mail I lost an injector. They are DIY Stage 1s that I bought off a forum and only have about 15k on them... Could probably fix them for cheap but why not take the opportunity to upgrade!

Now I've got a D66 on the bench, ARPs and 238/100s on the way, and I have a feeling I'll be getting a BTS within the next 6 months..... that was one expensive injector! :thumbsup:

davey99ps

Reaction score
Two days after my D66 showed up in the mail I lost an injector. They are DIY Stage 1s that I bought off a forum and only have about 15k on them... Could probably fix them for cheap but why not take the opportunity to upgrade!

Now I've got a D66 on the bench, ARPs and 238/100s on the way, and I have a feeling I'll be getting a BTS within the next 6 months..... that was one expensive injector! :thumbsup:

I should be getting my 238/100's hopefully next week sometime. After running a much larger hybrid on my superduty, I'm really hoping these work great for a dd

black974door

Reaction score
waiting for a check to come in and im stepping up from stage 1's to 250/200s! then when i decide on the turbo and more funds ill get a new turbo, better diy fuel system, intercooler that is sitting collecting dust and srp1

smokedout250

Reaction score
Well I made the 130min drive to irate this morning jakes installing an s366 turbo on a t4 mount then he's adding some efuel! Can't wait to get it back

chromehound

Reaction score
In no certain order to get to my 300-350hp goal:
Gauges
Built auto
D60
Onboard air
Front end protection
Baby Swamps/Rosewood Stage I
Efuel
IC
HPOP
Tunes
Front/rear lockers
Bigger fuel tanks
D66
Water injection - ?
SD springs - ?
2" lift - ?
Airbags - ?
Head studs - ?

Might even get creative and rebuild an engine to drop the goodies in and swap it in.

SouthFlstrokin'

Reaction score
In no certain order to get to my 300-350hp goal:
Gauges
Built auto
D60
Onboard air
Front end protection
Baby Swamps/Rosewood Stage I
Efuel
IC
HPOP
Tunes
Front/rear lockers
Bigger fuel tanks
D66
Water injection - ?
SD springs - ?
2" lift - ?
Airbags - ?
Head studs - ?

Might even get creative and rebuild an engine to drop the goodies in and swap it in.

You'll get the lift with the d60

chromehound

Reaction score
I mean on top of the swap, so what ever I'd need in the back to get level with the D60+2", providing it won't screw with hooking up trailers.

97Stroker

Reaction score
I'm going to install my 6637 napa filter I bought today and hopefully will have enough money for a chip after august. Broke College kid budget...

Strokersace

Reaction score
Still waiting on 1 truck to sell so I can finish the motor in my other.

I decided to repaint my frame, springs, axle, driveshaft, everything chassis related with Chassis Saver. Got it all prepped and degreased today and will start brushing on the paint in the morning. Planning on 3 coats with 3 to 4 hours between coats. Then going to topcoat w/ Rustoleum Satin Black sometime on Monday.

Additional plans: Sound deaden the whole truck (if I can afford it), SD 38gal front fuel tank retrofit, BTS valve body, new tunes from Cale, 08 diff cover, 3.55 gear swap, new hydroboost unit.

Motor work: fixing oil leaks!!, rebuild oil cooler, new injector o-rings, Smith Brothers push rods, 910 springs w/ shims; Melling LPOP, a little painting...

SoCalPSD

Reaction score
Injector o rings and glow plugs on the bench, leveling kit on the way, front tow hooks in the process, pay pal bein a bitc, and just about saved up for my pyro, hpop, fuel pressure gauges to add w/ my trans temp and boost gauges in the truck. And well the chip will be ordered this week sometime.

SoCalPsd-Corey

davey99ps

Reaction score
Looks like I'm going to make an air dam, and maybe a bed cover.

I'm pretty sure your truck is the two-tone blue I'm after for mine. Could you pm me with the paint codes when you have a chance? I'll be getting ready to redo mine pretty soon, an it would help out a ton

WIESEL

Reaction score
Still waiting on 1 truck to sell so I can finish the motor in my other.

I decided to repaint my frame, springs, axle, driveshaft, everything chassis related with Chassis Saver. Got it all prepped and degreased today and will start brushing on the paint in the morning. Planning on 3 coats with 3 to 4 hours between coats. Then going to topcoat w/ Rustoleum Satin Black sometime on Monday.

Additional plans: Sound deaden the whole truck (if I can afford it), SD 38gal front fuel tank retrofit, BTS valve body, new tunes from Cale, 08 diff cover, 3.55 gear swap, new hydroboost unit.

Motor work: fixing oil leaks!!, rebuild oil cooler, new injector o-rings, Smith Brothers push rods, 910 springs w/ shims; Melling LPOP, a little painting...

Why you top coating with rustoleum?

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.