What is your next planned modification

black974door

Reaction score
ok im gonna take a picture and see how it comes out since all i have is my phone. and ill get it up here hopefully today

Strokersace

Reaction score
Ok, so I didn't stop with the Chassis saver. I'm basically doing a frame/drivetrain/suspension restoration at this point. Did the Chassis Saver then topcoated w/ Satin Black rattle can on the entire chassis.

Then decided to clean and paint both tanks w/ aluminum silver Rustoleum rattle can. Painting all the mounting hardware, straps, brackets, etc for my fuel system, tanks, and so forth with Satin Black Rustoleum. New Bilstein shocks are going to be added, Firestone Airbags added, and some more stuff I can't think of. Exhaust got a coating of high temp "stove pipe" flat black paint.

I'll have to post up pics when it's all back together. It'll look good.

Reubine

Reaction score
Just did 300/200 injectors,H-11's,comp 910's and push-rods. Talk about a chore to do all of that! next on my list is new tires/wheels, and possibly a newer center console from a SD truck.

PTSUPERD

Reaction score
08 rear chrome bumper. 08 diff cover. Solenoid for my tranny (no not Gogo ) and possible a mag hytec pan.

Aljay

Reaction score

PTSUPERD

Reaction score
Haha. My bad. Tapatalk sucks for telling what section you are in. I'll fix it.

Eff off Allay. Lol

Aljay

Reaction score
Haha. My bad. Tapatalk sucks for telling what section you are in. I'll fix it.

Eff off Allay. Lol

Hey ,Hey !! Don't you get short with me mister ........ Oh wait your vertically challenged anyway ......................... :)

SouthFlstrokin'

Reaction score
Next mod is probably going to be a torque converter, cause mine is taking a sh!t. Then my 07 front end. Can't decide if I want to do all white PTM, or if I want to do a white grile with a chrome bumper... Decisions, decisions.

Latest posts

Members online