OBS 7.3 engine and pickup build HP goal is in the 600HP range

Magnum PD

Reaction score
Mine is a BIG quick connect fitting that would be too big for the factory fitting

Powerstroke Cowboy

Reaction score
OK Tell you what it has been over a year since I have done it. Well make that almost two years. Let me take a look at it to make sure I am telling you right.

I might have spliced it in to the old rubber line? Let me take a look at it and get back with you.

Magnum PD

Reaction score
I wonder if I should cut fitting off the Airdog hose splice that is way to small for my filler neck hose, and TIG weld that fitting on the metal section of the filler neck.

Powerstroke Cowboy

Reaction score
I wonder if I should cut fitting off the Airdog hose splice that is way to small for my filler neck hose, and TIG weld that fitting on the metal section of the filler neck.

Not sure to be honest with. I would not do it. But if you do not mind having a welded hose go for it! It should work though. On a side note welding it would be neat and clean. It might be a aluminized steel. I think the factory line is steel.

What I did for the return. I just went and looked at to do be sure. I took and spliced the factory rubber return hose to the AirDog return hose. All you need is a reducer barb fitting. Or you can make your own out of pipe fitting and threaded barbed ends. Quick simple and easy.

I mounted the AirDog about 12 inches away from the fuel selector valve. Where are you putting yours?

Magnum PD

Reaction score
Outside of frame in front of where selector valve was. Gonna use factory return line for regulator return line.

Latest posts

Members online