Mishimoto OBS Radiator Sale $289!

Reaction score
Thought I would share for those thinking about a Mishimoto radiator or just needing a radiator.
I was wandering around the net the other day and looked at Mishi's site. The OBS radiators were listed at $289! So I quietly gave them a call and asked if this was the same radiator design as the other diesel radiators etc. and they indicated it was. So I ordered one, and it came in, nicely packed, no damage, and it is all aluminum. I know the originally discussed price was $7-800 so I was pretty happy. Didn't actually need it but it won't be that price when I actually do! The reciept is 1200 miles away at the moment but I think it came to $369 shipped. So if you need one, or think you might, take a look.

Swaan

Reaction score
You've got too be jokin. Lol
Frick!! I just bought one for my obs through inovative diesel 4 months ago for $800. Just my luck. Daaaaaam.

Reaction score
Wow thanks for making me spend more money! Lol. I can consider it an investment now. Is it larger than the stock rad?

Swaan

Reaction score
Wow thanks for making me spend more money! Lol. I can consider it an investment now. Is it larger than the stock rad?

The stock rad is two core I believe. The core on the mishimoto is as thick as the tanks themself almost. It's a nice upgrade over the stocker forsur!! Quality piece. :clapping:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.