• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

H&S cold side pipe

C2tuck

Reaction score
So I threw this on the other day along with my NL Stage 2 intake. Drove the truck down to get tires R&B’d and on the way home hammered on it to pass some dipsh!t when it sounded like a boot blew off...pulled over and got to looking around, the IAT sensor had blown out of its hole. Tried and tried to get it to seat in there properly, but had to end up taking the o-ring off to get a tight fit. Ran fine the rest of the way home. So question...is that o-ring supposed to be removed? There is no way it will fit in there with it on. I’ve even tried the Vaseline method with no success...

HS-MotorsportsZane

Reaction score
Please make sure you received an original HS-Motorsports kit. We have run into people selling rip-off kits as ours, and have had these problems due to poor machining. We have never had an issue with one of ours not locking into place, and if it is a problem we'd be happy to take care of you. Please make sure to lube the o-ring on the sensor as the instructions say, and make sure the sensor locks all the way into place tightly. Should be good to go:)

C2tuck

Reaction score
Please make sure you received an original HS-Motorsports kit. We have run into people selling rip-off kits as ours, and have had these problems due to poor machining. We have never had an issue with one of ours not locking into place, and if it is a problem we'd be happy to take care of you. Please make sure to lube the o-ring on the sensor as the instructions say, and make sure the sensor locks all the way into place tightly. Should be good to go:)

It’s definitely an HS kit. Bought it from diesel power products.

C2tuck

Reaction score
Well...

I put the fluid film on there and gave it some persuasion...snapped the damn O-ring.

ccea01b5b589fe79314bde6008d3c142.jpg

Anyone know what size that O-ring is? Lol.

Latest posts

Members online