2017 Aftermarket

Jeremy @ No Limit

Reaction score
Mods for the 2017's are coming along nicely! I'm starting to get the itch for one...

2017CAI_zpsxamugdpr.jpg

Profuzz

Reaction score
There is a vid on Ben's diesel FB page claiming tuned& ******d 17 !!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bpan

Reaction score
Are there big changes on the '17 trucks as far as motor/trans are concerned? Or do we even know yet?

Jeff@Spartan

Reaction score
Let's not lead people to believe AFTERMARKET tuning is working. Ben himself noted they used Ford engineering software to ****** it. I would call that ******d, not tuned.

Last edited by a moderator:

Profuzz

Reaction score
I was only trying to confirm not trying to start rumors

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

maxxedout

Reaction score
Let's not lead people to believe AFTERMARKET tuning is working. Ben himself noted they used Ford engineering software to ****** it. I would call that ******d, not tuned.

If you're referring to Ford's export calibrations for units destined for other markets, they're a step down in power. The truck may be ******d, but it'll be pretty slow haha. I don't remember the exact numbers, but export calibrations are a pretty big step down in power.

Jeff@Spartan

Reaction score
If you're referring to Ford's export calibrations for units destined for other markets, they're a step down in power. The truck may be ******d, but it'll be pretty slow haha. I don't remember the exact numbers, but export calibrations are a pretty big step down in power.

"Mexico tune."

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.