700 hp goal build

Zeb

Reaction score
Insurance company came and hauled the roller shell of my truck away finally. Was a sad day but I'm glad its gone so I am not reminded of it anymore. Got a check in the mail and bought my dads 2000 7.3 off of him. Will prob just build a fun hauler and shoot for 4-500hp in the future. Also found/bought back my first truck, a 1989 7.3 idi lariat that my GPA had given me. He has since passed and I am going to refurbish it in his honor. Even found his towel he used to put on the seat to keep it clean.

Pretty rough ending.
Awesome you were able to get your hands back on your first truck!

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
Insurance company came and hauled the roller shell of my truck away finally. Was a sad day but I'm glad its gone so I am not reminded of it anymore. Got a check in the mail and bought my dads 2000 7.3 off of him. Will prob just build a fun hauler and shoot for 4-500hp in the future. Also found/bought back my first truck, a 1989 7.3 idi lariat that my GPA had given me. He has since passed and I am going to refurbish it in his honor. Even found his towel he used to put on the seat to keep it clean.
Its bitter sweet but i get it. Cool to see you got your gpas truck back!

live life full throttle

Latest posts

Members online