2020 revealed

EPA

Reaction score
Yes it is.. Things have been enforced for years not just now... The easy access to media magnefies everything...
California is one of the most EPA loving states.. Yet Friday and Sunday night's the streets are flooded with illegal vehicles... Removed cats, race seats and belts, full blown slicks, some even running av gas, meth. Its crazy depending were you go.. Cops watch and sometimes jump but it keeps up. People want mods they will have them laws or not. I was towed for no cat 10 years ago.. Yes towed, inspected on the side of the road, fined and towed. Things were as real then, then they are now.... Doesn't stop.. Haha.
But if a big agency is stiring the pot why not tell us and add some sources... If its happening and its inevita... posting about it won't make a difference.

This thread should be in awol haha.
Also fyi not looking to cause trouble this is all good spirited to me... If anyone of you guys had a diesel issue in my area I would be more then glad to help out. I have worked with many people in my life and sometimes we have to agree to disagree doesn't change the fact that I still enjoyed working with them.

Last edited:

superpsd

Reaction score
If anyone is interested I found what is known about some of the 6.7 upgrades below. SPE has a page with some chages including the new steel pistons and new rods seen below.
Screen_Shot_2019-02-06_at_2.59.16_PM_large.png

https://www.spediesel.com/blogs/blog/2020-ford-super-duty-6-7l-engine-specs

I am planning to order a 2020. It looks like Aug 2nd will be firat day to order. Any tips for ordering a truck? It will be my first bran new truck.

Last edited:

08Monster

Reaction score
Sub'd for numbers. Hopefully it's interchangeable with the 11-14s, so I can upgrade my 14.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

CMCx2012

Reaction score
They kept Bronze fire but ditched RR.......:doh::fustrate:

I can only hope the Ford GM was right when he said that “you can’t really tell the two colors apart (Ruby and it’s replacement)”. He claims to have seen the color in person and he said that he also compared the samples side by side for one of his customers...

Wayne

Reaction score
It's definitely different, at least to me. I've never liked (or hated) the ruby red. It just seems too girly for my taste. Maybe it's the purple hue that's gone. rapid red looks way better to me.

btoler4th

Reaction score
couldnt care less about what is public record. If you had any idea of what is going on behind the scenes you would realize that chits about to get real. .

Not trying to derail, but couldn’t help but to comment on this. The agency has struck hard, and fast in my area. Company I work for has had a huge fleet of Dmax, and Powerstokes for a while. We were allowed to make “repairs” to clogged/ defective parts- you get my point. I’d say 30-40% of a regional fleet were “repaired”. Trucks idle a lot, hard miles, lots of repairs made. Other companies in our field were always admiring our rigs, we take lots of pride in them, life was good. Fast fwd- company got big, merged with another company, boom even bigger fleet. Fast fwd again since we are FMCSA , we got audited. All trucks have to be parked, and mileage has to be reported. My 15’ LmL with 150k miles on it is now useless after Aug 15th, along with several others. 10k+ fine for every truck if we don’t comply. Hell we can’t even sell them. Had to hire a broker. Every shop owner I know on small business scale is worried.

superpsd

Reaction score
This EPA naughty list is growing all the time. I see where there is now a larger push for intact tuning and Carb Approved tuning.

CMCx2012

Reaction score
Has anyone figured out what those black box trim pieces are that are on the roof edge near the third brake light? I have seen them on every reference photo of the 2020 model and I’m not sure what they are.

Here is a reference photo (scroll down the page a little) of the trim on the new Tremor models:
https://www.motor1.com/news/357490/ford-super-duty-tremor-name/

Last edited:

C2tuck

Reaction score
Sirius XM? Some kind of antenna? Don’t see them on the front of the roof towards the windshield like the older ones. Just a guess.

superpsd

Reaction score
The new trucks are getting on board wifi? What I originally read is wifi was going to be standard on all models except optional oj XLs. The 2020 explorers have a center sharp fin which I assume is the antenna.

Last edited:

superpsd

Reaction score
Stopped by the dealership today. He saif the ordering banks have been pushed to the 22nd.

Latest posts

Members online