2015-2017 Lift Compatibility

kienelso

Reaction score
I have access to a 6" radius arm lift that came off of a 15' F250 from a friends truck and wanted to know what parts are interchangeable to put on my 17' F250. I tried to contact Zone offroad and they told me I needed an entire new kit but I believe that some parts should switch over.
Parts I am not sure that are compatible are
track bar drop bracket
radius arms (I want to think they are the same but want to confirm)
I know I will need the following regardless
drop pitman arm
brake line brackets
cv boot clamp for front driveshaft
U-bolts
Has anyone been able to switch over kits from the older gen trucks or know which parts remain the same between years?
Any help is appreciated.

sootie

Reaction score
Track bar and track bar bracket are the only things different to my knowledge.

kienelso

Reaction score
Were you able to reuse your track bar bracket or did you not need it with stock suspension or a smaller lift? This confirms that the radius arms should work as I was hoping, thanks.

Reaction score
I had adjustable track bar on 15 and used new track bar drop bracket on 17. I would have to go compare the bracket I took of to the one on my 11.

kienelso

Reaction score
I was able to confirm through BDS that the track bar brackets are slightly different on the 17+ trucks

Jonnydime

Reaction score
I'm running a 2017 track bar bracket on my 2008 with no issues. :shrug:

kienelso

Reaction score
I believe the axle ends are different yes. What leads me to believe there may be a slight difference is PMF has an option for 08-16 and 17-19. To me they look the same but there may be a slight difference, perhaps in the height location of the actual track bar bolt due to the newer trucks being slightly taller from the factory?

Jonnydime

Reaction score
That could be. When I installed the 17' bracket on my 08' I was replacing a ready-lift drop bracket so I didn't have anything to compare to.

Latest posts

Members online