• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

Leather Doctor Systemic care kit - King Ranch leather only

MrOneEyedBoh

Reaction score
This company, Leather Doctor is the Holy Grail to KR leather care. They use a systemic approach to tailor everyone's unique issues with their problematic/fragile KR leather. Basically there is a flow chart and it tells you how and what to use to repair your leather. The owner operates a forum, answers questions personally on how to fix your issues.

What Im selling is what 95% of people would need to get their leather back to supple etc. I sold my KR so I dont need these anymore. Many are full and some are used. But I still have a good bit left.

http://www.leatherdoctor.com/ford-king-ranch-leather-care-kits/

I have:

Acidifier 2.0 Quart 4/5 full

Fat Liquor 5.0 Quart 4/5 full and 250ml spray ¾ full

Rinse 3.0 Quart 100% full, 250ml spray full 100%, and 250ml spray ¾ full

Hydrator 3.3 Quart concentrate 100% full, Hydrator Quart ½ full, 250ml spray ½ full

Clean 3.8 Full Quart, 250ml spray 100% full, 250ml spray ¾ full

Protector B 250ml spray 1/3 full

Acidifer 2.0 250ml spray ¼ full

Degreaser 2.2 250ml bottle ½ full

(2) horsehair brushes
(1) Rubber Eraser
(3) foam brushes
(6) Extractor towels

Retail estimate for estimated product above would be $285. I'll take 200 shipped.

This stuff honestly does wonders to the seats, it puts the oils back into the leather, neutralized the oils, sweat salts and protects the surface. Its not a 1hr process neither, so keep that in mind, but nor is it hard.

Latest posts

Members online