• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

Wichita KS to Ocala FL - Oct 17th thru 20th

Strokersace

Reaction score
Like title says, I'll be traveling with an empty truck from Wichita KS to Ocala FL. Will most likely be traveling thru southern Missouri, NE Arkansas, Memphis, NE Mississippi, Birmingham and Montgomery Alabama, and Tallahassee Florida on the way down to Ocala.

On the return trip, I'll have an empty horse trailer and likely going up thru Georgia, central Tenn and Kentucky, and west back to KS. If anyone needs anything hauled, let me know. As long as I have notice ahead of time and you can meet me on route, I'll gladly haul.

I'll keep bumping this and et everyone know the exact route when we decide next week.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

RedRice589

Reaction score
Like title says, I'll be traveling with an empty truck from Wichita KS to Ocala FL. Will most likely be traveling thru southern Missouri, NE Arkansas, Memphis, NE Mississippi, Birmingham and Montgomery Alabama, and Tallahassee Florida on the way down to Ocala.

On the return trip, I'll have an empty horse trailer and likely going up thru Georgia, central Tenn and Kentucky, and west back to KS. If anyone needs anything hauled, let me know. As long as I have notice ahead of time and you can meet me on route, I'll gladly haul.

I'll keep bumping this and et everyone know the exact route when we decide next week.

Taking the long route??? Lol make sure when your leaving you pass through the ag station and give them the thumbs down to let them know you don't have horses on hahaha!

Strokersace

Reaction score
Are you going to be around that weekend by chance? I was going to PM you to see. I was aso able to get some eyes on the trailer down there and so far so good.

As for long route, which one do you speak of? I'm just going off of google maps and my dad's old timer knowledge from when he lived in NE Arkansas years and years ago. The return route is longer mileage wise but it looks close to the same time as its 4 lane the entire way. I need to look at the map again to see exactly what way we're taking.

Strokersace

Reaction score
If you have a better route, please shoot it my way. I'm all ears! LOL

RedRice589

Reaction score
Lol not really I was just messing it's 3 hrs from Tallahassee to Ocala regardless. Going north on 75 through Lexington is alright 4 1/2 hrs in the great police state of Georgia haha

Yea I may roll with you north I have to be in Lexington, on the 20th or something like that lol

Last edited:

Strokersace

Reaction score
Ok, Change of directions a bit. Don't have exact route but close.

On way down we're going to go the southern route thru Louisiana and seeing family in Destin, FL on Friday night. To Ocala Saturday. Up to Atlanta and west to Talladega that night thru the race on Sunday (dad's a big NASCAR fan and when he realized we'd be so close, he got pretty excited - can't deny the old timer his only real shot at going to a race). Up thru Memphis and westward home Monday the 20th.

Can still snag stuff for anyone along the route..

RedRice589

Reaction score
Ok, Change of directions a bit. Don't have exact route but close.

On way down we're going to go the southern route thru Louisiana and seeing family in Destin, FL on Friday night. To Ocala Saturday. Up to Atlanta and west to Talladega that night thru the race on Sunday (dad's a big NASCAR fan and when he realized we'd be so close, he got pretty excited - can't deny the old timer his only real shot at going to a race). Up thru Memphis and westward home Monday the 20th.

Can still snag stuff for anyone along the route..

Always good to change routes. Definitely making at a nice trip now. I'm sure he's earned a few nascar races if the oppurtunity arises haha looking forward to meeting you.

Strokersace

Reaction score
Redrice, pm me your number. We'll be in Ocala on Sat afternoon. Not going to end up making Talladega though.

Strokersace

Reaction score
You've clearly never driven I-70 across Kansas or basically from Salina KS to Limon CO! LOL

Strokersace

Reaction score
We're in Destin. Should be in Ocala mid afternoon tomorrow. If you'll be around shoot me your number and I'll give you a shout.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.