cut out under load.

admorrow

Reaction score
Having a problem with a 7.3 build. truck has 300/200 s467 twin hpops. a1000 with four corner feed. Tunes form two different companies. Under WOT itll like hit a wall at 3200+- rpm almost like dead pedal. Then a in a split second itll get back in it and do that same thing almost like it's banging a rev limiter. Anyone got any ideas? Oil psi isnt dipping and FP isnt either.

Magnum PD

Reaction score
CPS been swapped out? You told the tuner to take the rev limiter out?

Welcome to the army.

Reaction score
What does it have for an intake on the turbo? I had a 6.5” rubber boot and it was collapsing above 45psi. The filter minder never pulled in either because it was collapsing before the filter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

admorrow

Reaction score
I seemed to have fixed it. Truck is a manual I stuck it in third and floorboarded it. Was bouncing all over 3200-4000 then it stopped doing it. Very strange.

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
What did you build this truck for? Dd or competition? I hope to god you had better v springs installed? And push rods

live life full throttle

admorrow

Reaction score
Not really sure what its build for but it has carillos balanced rotating assembly beehives and pushrods

Reaction score
Welcome! Please fill out some basic info in your sig so we know what we are dealing with. If this were an OBS I would suspect the MAP sensor was going above its upper limit and the PCM was cutting fuel. This happens on some OBS but don’t recall it happening to an SD

jbolen323

Reaction score
you need to find a local dyno and get it on and try and replicate the issue

I had a very similar experience happen last week on the dyno and now i have a bent rod.

Latest posts

Members online