Lubrication Engineers Thanks You!!!

jimdawg185

Reaction score
I just wanted to say thanks from myself and LE corporate and the factory. I was a little apprehensive sponsoring because how weird people can be about their favorite oil. Its an emotional bond that we develop from the first time we change it to the last time. My long term customers are no different than my competitors. I had a funny conversation with another sponsor about it and now I am glad I pulled the trigger!

I have had such a great response from you guys and so many new customers that corporate held a meeting to discuss my success. They also wanted to hold me accountable to my posts so that they are as accurate as can be. I should have one of our engineers on here sometime soon to help with all the questions.

Anywho... I just wanted to say thanks a ton for you guys. I have been a part of this and previous forums for a very long time and have never felt more like a brotherhood. I will have a special offer just for PSA members in the next few hours to help show my appreciation!!!

Thanks!!!

bad12jr

Reaction score
I haven't been able to purchase anything yet but am defiantly going to in the future. Lots of good info and very helpful. Congrats on the good job and recognition.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

psduser1

Reaction score
If corporate is willing to have an engineer vet your posts, I would say he!! yeah.
Sounds like you've drawn enough attention with them to make progress! Glad it's working out, jim.

:toast:

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
Jim the oil guy!!! LOL Good job man love having you and your expertise on board here.
lol
If corporate is willing to have an engineer vet your posts, I would say he!! yeah.
Sounds like you've drawn enough attention with them to make progress! Glad it's working out, jim.

:toast:
what he said^^^

congrats jim!

live life full throttle

Sahrens0202

Reaction score
I'm glad I found this oil and we will see how it does. It's definitely different getting a hand written note from some place saying thank you for buying oil!!! I was going to ask too how do I get more sample bottles Jim?

swinky

Reaction score
Yes Jim thank you!

I may have some interesting results for you on Friday. Although I'm not running your oil yet I think I have a "slow loss of power" issue traced down to oil shear. I'll let you know.

jimdawg185

Reaction score
I'm glad I found this oil and we will see how it does. It's definitely different getting a hand written note from some place saying thank you for buying oil!!! I was going to ask too how do I get more sample bottles Jim?

Just shoot me a text, we will work something out.

jimdawg185

Reaction score
Yes Jim thank you!

I may have some interesting results for you on Friday. Although I'm not running your oil yet I think I have a "slow loss of power" issue traced down to oil shear. I'll let you know.

6.0's are so bad on this and I really am trying to gather as much data on this as possible. Most guys who are buying my oil are getting advanced Polaris Labs kits so we can data log and trend. Obviously a dyno test is what really needs to be done. As soon as I get my shop built the second purchase after a lift will be a chassis dyno. Obviously not just for this, but this will be a huge benefit a well.

swinky

Reaction score
6.0's are so bad on this and I really am trying to gather as much data on this as possible. Most guys who are buying my oil are getting advanced Polaris Labs kits so we can data log and trend. Obviously a dyno test is what really needs to be done. As soon as I get my shop built the second purchase after a lift will be a chassis dyno. Obviously not just for this, but this will be a huge benefit a well.
I picked up .3 volts and a little bit of speed after an oil change and the old oil only had 2k miles on it. Weather conditions were worse when I went faster too.

jimdawg185

Reaction score
I've been told most oils break down after about 1000 miles. Ive had trucks go out to 10k without too much breakdown, but they were completely stock work trucks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
Yes Jim thank you!

you know, i have ran delo 5-40 in the 6.7 and its always had chittier mpg the last couple tanks of fuel! it might not be the greatest.....

live life full throttle

jimdawg185

Reaction score
How many miles on the oil? 6.7's are not that hard on oil and Delo isn't the worst thing you can buy, and I hate Chevron....so I wouldn't tell you any lies there.

swinky

Reaction score
you know, i have ran delo 5-40 in the 6.7 and its always had chittier mpg the last couple tanks of fuel! it might not be the greatest.....

live life full throttle
Yeah mine seemed to lose it's viscosity very quick. I do treat my truck like the bitch that it is though...

jimdawg185

Reaction score
If you are loosing mpg's we should run analysis on your oil. You might be getting high fuel dilution in there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bad12jr

Reaction score
Jim shoot me a pm with some info on an oil analysis. Thanks.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

Latest posts

Members online